• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys with ticklish ribs.

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone!
I saw recently someone posted asking about guys with ticklish feet and I'm a female ler who focuses more on upper body so I was wondering if there any guys here with ticklish sides/stomachs who'd like to share?? 🙂
:peace:

now why would i tell ya that im ticklish there i plead the fifth 😛

My stomach, right around the bellybutton, is a killer.

One friend in particular used to find a lot of fun with that, which was just super.

One of the most devastating techniques on me is if I'm face down and the lovely lady just lightly tickles my ribs. Don't know why cuz my ribs vary on their ticklishness when I'm on my back, but face down that'll always get me laughing and squirming a lot more.

Y'all are evil. Completely evil.

My sides and ribs and stomach are hopeless, and it's the worst because those are the spots that are pretty much always accessible to any woman with curiosity and an idle finger or two. I wish I could keep my whole torso from twisting spasmodically to the side when fingertips wickedly brush my ribs, but I can't -- and once she sees you do that, you're toast.

Men do have some of the best reactions to helplessness and torture. At least as far as my opinion goes. Puts a decent damper on that whole male superiority complex as well.

Yes my whole upper body is very ticklish. When a woman tickles my ribs, I tend to give off loud belly laughs and I am pretty much immobilized while the tickling is going on. When my belly is tickled, the muscles in my stomach instinctively contract and my body will try to curl up. In both situations I am pretty much helpless and at the mercy of the female ler 🙂

My stomach isn't that ticklish, but my ribs are a whole different story. As CD216 said, having my sides tickled while being face down is excruciating. :O

My ribs are armpits are very ticklish! But be careful--i like to get revenge

Yeah...I don't really have "not-ticklish" spots, except for like my elbow. My ribs are no exception, they are truly, terribly, awfully ticklish....but I love it 🙂

my ribs are deathly ticklish; being restrained with a merciless ler on my ribs would be a nightmare

I have very ticklish ribs actually. They are probably my worst spot.

Last edited:
Thank you for asking, love to hear from lady lers and appreciate the focus on the upper body as this site focuses on feet so much. My ribs are really ticklish, each and every one, especially when you dig your fingers in and massage each one, as opposed to light nail tickling. My favorite position as a lee is my ler straddling my waist, pinning me down, and having her go to town on my upper body, ribs, underarms, neck, occassionally reaching back for my inner thighs, all the while I can see the evil grin on her face as she is enjoying driving me nuts.

Men do have some of the best reactions to helplessness and torture. At least as far as my opinion goes. Puts a decent damper on that whole male superiority complex as well.

Is that why you guys do it?? I've been tickled into embarrassing helplessness enough times that I no longer harbor any illusions of superiority, so I should probably be granted a blanket exemption from any future tickling.

here i am. my whole midriff is very ticklish, esp. my belly and do not dare put a finger in my bellybutton woohoo!! 😀

anonymiss86

My ribs are in a dead heat with the soles of my feet for my most ticklish areas, anonymiss86, and that's saying a lot as I am ticklish all over. While the media seems to concentrate on feet when tickling is the topic, like you, I prefer upper-body tickling as both tickler and ticklee because it's intimate, drawing 'ler and 'lee close. Sure, I'll tickle a woman anyplace she's vulnerable, but when a female 'ler has her way with me, it's hottest when she tickles my torso.

Your question makes me want to share a related frustration. Until about four years ago I always had male physicians, and more often than I wish to recall they would inadvertantly tickle me during abdomen examinations. To each his own, but m/m has no appeal to me, so I always struggled to control my reaction. But after a 2008 change in jobs/health insurance plans I wound up with a lady doctor, young and very attractive at that. Wouldn't you know, every ab exam she's done, it did not tickle?! Just when I was ready to enjoy it!

Last edited:

I absolutely agree!!
Their reactions are by far my favorite!! 🙂
Very well put!!
:peace:

Is that why you guys do it?? I've been tickled into embarrassing helplessness enough times that I no longer harbor any illusions of superiority, so I should probably be granted a blanket exemption from any future tickling.

It's more of an added bonus to the reaction itself than the reason for it, so you're simply out of luck in your attempt to put a stop to your own victimization. Besides, you probably enjoy it regardless.

Stomach ...pits... but my most ticklish spot other then under my toes is my left hip pocket upper theigh area drives me insane !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back