• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hacha 3.4

Anonymous2

TMF Poster
A new version of the ever so popular Hacha is out. It has a new look and the ability to switch the text between 6 different languages. You have to right-click on the Hacha window to change the language.

Any version than be posted, so it's in all language over earth, always those complainers and cryiers won't use this, because it's a pain in his/her ass. There are handy people over all world, handy people don't like to work, but to get all easy. Anyway, for those who try any new tool this will be useful, so thanks you Anonymous for this.

One that still whines because it's not English-only and it's 'hard' to change language, would be one out of thousand when it comes to patheticness. LOL.

ticklingPLMM said:
I'm using the windows is Chinese verion, the hacha don't work in it. How to use?

Honestly, i don't believe that language version of windows (german, spanish, russian, chinesse or some else) affect using any program. I believe than the wrong thing could be one of 2 possible:

1.- Bad use of program, unknowing how to use rightly.
2.- Some program/application interfering with hacha (some splitter programs, install some keys in windows's registry, doing impossible than hacha run fine).

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back