• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hacha Instructions in English

Floyd1

TMF Expert
I managed to translate the Hacha help pages by pasting them in Microsoft Word. Under Tools select Language and Translate. On the Task Pane check, Translate via the Web, Spanish to English, click go and the translated text will appear on a website called "World Lingo." It's not a perfect translation because it's done by a machine but I can read it at least. To have a human translate it the cost is $50.00. I'll use the machine.

Last edited:
Hacha has instructions in both languages spanish and english just in help file zipped inside of hacha12.zip in this thread : click here!, 2nd page on Post #14. No cost.

cosquillero said:
Hacha has instructions in both languages spanish and english just in help file zipped inside of hacha12.zip in this thread : click here!, 2nd page on Post #14. No cost.
You spoiled my fun 🙁 I thought I had done something creative for a change. Thanks for the information. Actually the web pages I translated are different from the help files. I did save the help files from post #14 so now I have both. I've been translating some letters from Russian to English and decided to try translating the Hatcha webpages.
Thank you cosquillero.

Last edited:
I apologize for this issue, i don't want to damage your fun, i only try to save some time to english speaker of our community. I think that your idea is really useful, this can to help to another people to translate any document. so it's very useful. Regards.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back