• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hacha question and a vid for your troubles

pinky27

TMF Regular
Someone explain to me, please (like I was four) the whole hacha extraction/ reassembly deal - I really, really want to see this Secretary vid that's being posted in 18 (good lord Jesus...) and just dont understand what the deal is with it - I'll be your friend for always on this one.

(The video is a quite good FP clip from "Nurse's Torment" or some other inspired name... may have been posted here before... don't forget about the hacha request!!)

Attachments

Clip

Hey pinky, that 18 part clip is worth seeing😉 . I explain the way to do ( Just follow the steps
- download all 18 files ok easy
- rename them all to zip ( ex : 22661 to 22661.zip and so on, you must rename all 18 files !!
- then yes then you extract the files to a folder when your clips are or another one, your choice ( but create a new folder for this clip😛 ) it's easier.
- so open winzip and extract files one by one ( click extract here that's why a new folder is better here just for that clip )
- you should have files going from .0 to .17 or .18
- now open hacha ( nearly done🙂 )
- click on pegar ( undo the 1.44, the files are bigger )
- open the file from the folder ( clip ) that the extension is " files con hacha *.0 "
- you must have that file !!!
- so open it : then hacha will put all files together until it says :OPERACION COMPLETE CON EXITO
- you can throw all the zip files and the .1 and so on : you have your clip🙂 🙂
- the clip is named Tk17.rm

Good luck ! Follow the steps 😉

Hm, I am wondering about this Secretary vid you speak of. Where can I download it?

EDIT: NM. I found it.

Drago69 said:
Hm, I am wondering about this Secretary vid you speak of. Where can I download it?

EDIT: NM. I found it.

Follow this thread : click here! and take care on directions at Top of it thread. Remember if you can't do it, please only tell me in a pm (private message)!!. 😉 😀😀😀😀😀

Last edited:
Thanks bruddah - excited to check out the video (it'll be my first length feeture film... as it were) and I understand how to do this hacha stuff now - hope the FootParadise clip came through alirght - still shaky onthis thing.

Peace and mercy, so speaks Vash the Stampede

Just a moment to thank you for the wmv file and to express my hope that others will follow your lead. This hacha, zip, ram crap is the biggest bunch of BS I've ever run across. I'd like to see a separate site for these nerds so I wouldn't even have to run across it on here...

Laughing so hard...
arches, I can't say i disagree with you, it's kind of a ridiculous pain and pissed me off to begin with - hopefully after downloading this really big post that's being uploaded here in segments, we'll see if it's as retarded as, well, it has been so far... glad you liked the clip, I should have more following as far as I can tell
- Peace and Mercy, so says Vash the Stampede

arches2000 said:
Just a moment to thank you for the wmv file and to express my hope that others will follow your lead. This hacha, zip, ram crap is the biggest bunch of BS I've ever run across. I'd like to see a separate site for these nerds so I wouldn't even have to run across it on here...

Don't download the free material being provided, and then niether you nor anyone else will have to worry about maintaining two sites.

If you can't follow the instructions for combining the parts of the file to create a free 1 hour tickling video, I really feel sorry for you...

Tickleking, I think you miss the point...I don't WANT to follow the idiotic pain-in-the-ass instructions. Uh, Ground Control to Major Tom...Do you get it now?

Arches,

Yes, I do get it. That is the reason I typed...

<< Don't download the free material being provided, and then niether you nor anyone else will have to worry about maintaining two sites. >>

If they are really that much of pain, the solution seems pretty simple. Rather than complain about material to which you are not entitled that is being provided for free, simply don't download it. I am sure the site owner would appreciate the savings on bandwidth.

Regards,

TK

Booooiiing!!!

That's gotta hurt, Arches...

Jajajajajajajajejejejejeje

Personally, I loved the clip...thank you very much

arches2000 said:
Tickleking, I think you miss the point...I don't WANT to follow the idiotic pain-in-the-ass instructions. Uh, Ground Control to Major Tom...Do you get it now?

Thanks for calling me - and many other ppl - nerd... 😉

I'll put it simply, in layman's terms: server cannot accept files over 2 megs.

Ppl can either resize those clips - by working on them with programs to cram them into the 2 megs limit.

Or they can leave the clip format alone, and try and split them down to size.

I can't think of any other way around this. Larger clips just don't fit.
Hacha is a viable work around. If it were written in english, I think less ppl would complain. But, its spanish is limited to 10 or so words, so once translated, language shouldn't be an issue anymore.

I'd say regards, but I'm just too geek for niceties. 😉

The answer is really simple, any post done using hacha/zip platform, has clearly writted on : splitted with hacha. People like arches2000 or anybody who think so, simplely don't get those clips. These post aren't to "click and lay back fans" nor handy people.

yet another hacha question...

I don't have a problem learning how to use Hacha, but before I try to install it I would like to ask:

Will this program try to be proprietary? Will it make itself the default for these types of program's? ...and how is it different from the join/split utility?

example of what I mean: I downloaded and installed the PSPro trial program, and without asking me, it made itself the default editing program over ALL photo editing programs I had. I don't want programs to do this...if you get my point..!

Sure I get it. Answer is "not exactly".

It will reclaim just *.0 files. This means if you have some other association with *.0 files, hacha will claim it whenever you run it.

Else, it shouldn't be a problem, since splitting utilities don't usually reclaim file types.

Besides, Hacha isn't really installed: once run it will create its shortcut and reclaim one file type. But shouldn't do anything else. [I should check the registry to be sure...]

ONE big issue, though: if you have multiple versions of Hacha, this will create conflicts with previous versions, so, delete older executables or rename then. No more than ONE hacha.exe should reside on your hd.

Not really an issue with the program itself, BUT, if an older version registers its association, you won't be able to open split files created with newer versions of Hacha.

A word to novices: this whole post is fairly advanced. Just disregard it until you have issues.

Reg's!

what´s this thing about renaming? they´re already named zip! and everytime i try to hacha them i m told that the file doesn´t exist or is broken.

It's surprisinly easy...Hacha is, at least

I personally could not figure any of these splitting programs out with people's instructions. I guess everyone's computer is a little different. Hacha I think is the easiest to use out of all the file splitting programs.

Granted, Hacha is already downloaded on my computer when I do this, but this is all I have to do:

1. Save all the different parts of the file to the same folder.

2. I never have to rename anything for Hacha. I just open the folders (one by one) and cut and paste the contents into the same folder. There should only be one file per folder...unless they included the Hacha program in the first or last folder. You don't need it if hacha is already on your computer. It is easiest if it already is.

3. One of the files you cut and pasted out of the folders you DLed (the zip folders...I guess they're called) should be a hacha icon. As long as you have all the parts of the file in the same folder, just double click the little hacha guy and the files should be joined automatically. A completed file should appear in the folder.

What gets me is when clips are split and posted with 2 or more programs. It doesn't make any sense. Thats what had me pissed off and confused for a long time and why most of the winrar clips would not work when I tried them. People would claim the file was split with Hacha when you had to use Winrar to extract files AND THEN use Hacha to join them. If not that, then they would say use HJsplit to rejoin files and everything would have a RAR extension...Arrrrgggggg. Totally unnecessary. I would still be confused today if Mistriss Valerie hadn't explained to me that people do this.

Winrar should be phased out of our file splitting program circle because everyone who uses it has already split the files with another program. I used to have the same attitude as arches, but once I got a new computer and a fast connection, I tried many new things. If I still had dial up, you would not catch me messing with any of this stuff.

EDIT: Wow, this is really old. I wish I look at the date on post before responding. Dammit.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back