• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hahaha I Told You!!!

revboy

um...yes...i posted a thread saying that spurs would win the championshitp earlier...AND DAMN RIGHT WE DID HAHA WE SWEEPED THEM (cavs) HAHAHA THATS 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR SAN ANTONIO:super_hap :super_hap :super_hap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What is this basketball that you speak of? Haha, actually grats to them! I stopped watching the sport though when Jordan quit... the first time. 😛

rating at an all time low you know what killed the nba was potenial, you draft kids out of high school who can't play a lick of defense, pass or rebound. If I was 6'10 playing against kid that our 5'10 to 6'4 i guess i can be a star, Jordan ruin the game He was the best player who could carry a team but now there are to many shitty players who think that's it all about a crossover dribble isolate on one side oh yea the triangle defense what a joke they should start drafting college players with 3 years minimum and before people write back about Kobe aand Garrenet think in the past 8 years 75 high schoolers drafted how many champonship with out a True center Shaq and Ducan case rested

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back