• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half Bound Lotus Extra Footage from Parker's Amateur Video (f/f mostly feet)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
Here is a clip for everyone to enjoy that will not be available for sale anywhere. This is the second part of a clip that is coming soon to our clips4sale store. Parker has Dorothy back in a variation of the lotus position, with Dorothy's hands cuffed behind her back, a ball gag in her mouth, and a blindfold on.

This is a bit of extra footage where things really got out of hand and Dorothy turned into a bit of a houdini and started to get out of her gag, blindfold, and lotus position. It's really quite amusing.

We're declaring this one as public domain as well, so please share it with everyone, everywhere.

Running time is 4:11

I've uploaded this clip in RealMedia format and Windows Media formats to both MegaUpload and RapidShare so everyone can see it.

Here are the links...

Windows Media Format:
Half Bound Lotus Extra Footage (MegaUpload)
Half Bound Lotus Extra Footage (RapidShare)

RealMedia Format:
Half Bound Lotus Extra Footage (MegaUpload)
Half Bound Lotus Extra Footage (RapidShare)

Again, thank you for your continued support in our endeavors.

Attachments

• halfBoundLotusExtraFootage1.jpg
    halfBoundLotusExtraFootage1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2,002
  • halfBoundLotusExtraFootage2.jpg
    halfBoundLotusExtraFootage2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,468
Wow, you really are treating us to a lot of stuff. Yesterday there was that fine movie of Alice, where, fortunately, I had purchased the first part, because it made me feel better aboout taking advantage of yoour generosity like this.

But thanks very mucch again.

You and the girls are really nice to us. Thanks for giving us all this free stuff. This one was quite funny. I wouldn't want to get into a fight with Dorothy, she almost beat Parker with both hands tied behind her back and her feet tied up. If she rolled backwards instead of forwards, she probably would have won.
Those girls are sooooo cute.

Where it says "Click here to download" you should RIGHT-CLICK to download - it's not a very clear instruction; I found out by accidentally left-clicking the first time, and having to wait the preloading period out again... 🙁

EDIT: I've also just found out - I haven't tried downloading stuff from MegaUpload.com before, only uploading (at broadband speeds). But the downloads speed for non-members is capped to 56Kbps. On the upside, lifetime memberships are available for a one-time fee of $100 (I think I, however, shall not be paying, and stick to RapidShare from now on... :wooha: )

Last edited:
koopacooper said:
Where it says "Click here to download" you should RIGHT-CLICK to download - it's not a very clear instruction; I found out by accidentally left-clicking the first time, and having to wait the preloading period out again... 🙁

EDIT: I've also just found out - I haven't tried downloading stuff from MegaUpload.com before, only uploading (at broadband speeds). But the downloads speed for non-members is capped to 56Kbps. On the upside, lifetime memberships are available for a one-time fee of $100 (I think I, however, shall not be paying, and stick to RapidShare from now on... :wooha: )

If anyone has other sites to post this video on, please feel free and post the link to them here so everyone has a chance to get it.

I would've said www.uploadraid.com was quite useful - files up to 50MB, no waiting times, no download limits, etc; unfortunately, they've just busted their monthly bandwidth limit, so will be out of commission for at least a day, possibly several weeks... 🙁

has this "mega-load/rapid-load stuff been explained.
..may I ask for it to be re-explained? ..Not getting it at all. Thanks.

shouldv said:
has this "mega-load/rapid-load stuff been explained.
..may I ask for it to be re-explained? ..Not getting it at all. Thanks.

MegaUpload and RapidShare are sites that will host large files for people to download for free.

Click the MegaUpload links and you will see a timer counting down (top right of the page) - when this finishes click the link to download.

Click the RapidShare links and scroll to the bottom of the page and select free download. Scroll down on the page that takes you to and at the bottom of the page is a timer counting down, when it finishes then you can download the clip.

darkgem said:
MegaUpload and RapidShare are sites that will host large files for people to download for free.

Click the MegaUpload links and you will see a timer counting down (top right of the page) - when this finishes click the link to download.

Click the RapidShare links and scroll to the bottom of the page and select free download. Scroll down on the page that takes you to and at the bottom of the page is a timer counting down, when it finishes then you can download the clip.

I prefer RapidShare than MegaUpload.
MegaUpload has an extremly slow speed rate for download (around 1 Kbps ! )
RapidShare has the only bandwith inconvenient,
but it's possible to download 1 huge file per hour.
The best site in all i have tried is YouSendIt.

YouSendIt is good, but only if you're sending your file to a particular person; for file-sharing amongst a community, it can't be used, can it? 😵

mrfoottickler said:
mmmmmmmmmmm chess vs cards yum yum

You're right about "Chess vs Cards" ;-)
By the way, i have to update my website soon with new characters profiles,
in order to cans tart the story 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back