• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween 2005

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Yeah, it's a day late...so what...

This is a cross-post from the TMF. I'm using links to my backup directories (please don't spam/overload them) as, well, I don't want to mess with attachments all over again. ^^ Hopefully the characters (of mine) are recognizable enough.

#1 (DRAWN, Belly/Foot tickling)
My Halloween sketch this year has a witchy Rayne (from Bloodrayne) on her broomstick in the (undrawn) night sky...with a sorceress-costumed Khali/me tied and being carried off with her. Oh, Rayne and (her?) black cat are also making the flight more eventful for me.

Little magic vs magic theme (witch vs sorceress), and the victim was randomly picked from the votes in the other thread...although technically it could be Keisha as well, as the hair is all over the place due to her being upside down and 'flying'. Missed some shading on the broom too, sorry.

Rayne's carrying Khali off for 'later'
LINEAR VERSION

-----

#2 (POSER, upperbody/belly tickling)
While not a Halloween pic persay...unless you follow Egypt > Anubis/Mummy > Monster > Halloween as a progression, I guess it fits slightly. Here we have my Egypitan gal Necra with her wrists bound, being tortured by the god Anubis.

Anubis wishes Necra a Happy Halloween

#3 (POSER, foot tickling)
Meh, here you see the lack of originality this year, as I didn't have time to think up new costumes for the girls.

Rayne in her normal outfit carrying Stipplewitz away (Rayne's doing that a lot this year, it seems), the latter bound and gagged in the sexy red devil costume she wore last year. Of course, Rayne's using Stipp's pointed tail to...stimulate things a bit.

Punishment for the Devil

#4 (POSER, off-beat, foot tickling)
Request by SailorNapper, warning this one's a bit on the off-beat/odd side of things.

It features Starfire (TT, I guess) meeting the Voodooie, a giant Halloween voodoo 'doll', perhaps to get a treat. Unfortunately she gets more of a trick (let's just say she doesn't get what's going on), and whoever's levitating that feather (and 'removed' her boots) as she's 'stuck' temporarily obviously set it up.

"Well when will I ever get another chance like this for payback?"

And before you ask, the answer is NO.

-----
#5 (POSER SERIES, foot tickling/suckling)
Well, well, well...Khali tried another 'tickling adventure game' short series of images, once again starring (maid) Rayne and (harem dancer) Kelyn in costume. The difference this time is 'you' are (angel costume) Serafina, techincally. Hopefully that makes sense as you try to spice up the fun at this Halloween party. What you/Serafina does is are the image links to go along with the current text block.

1 - You're sitting by yourself...trying to clear your head from the last few drinks...at the party, just nonchalantly admiring your own crossed legs for a moment, loving how your costume came out. You hear a minor conversation going on at a table nearby.
SHAKE THE COBWEBS, GET UP AND APPROACH THE TABLE

2 - You wobbly stand, gain your composure and approach the table which has a few drinks on it. Two young women are happily chatting with each other. The redhead, Rayne, is attired in a rather sexy maid's outfit, while the black-haired elf Kelyn is in green belly dancer attire. The maid has one foot on the table, her spiked heel kicked off apparently to give her tired ped a rest. Neither notices you yet.
WALK RIGHT UP AND RATHER FORWARDLY TICKLE MAID'S FOOT

3 - Without hesitation, you begin to brush your pink-nailed fingers up and down the nyloned sole of the maid's foot. She begins laughing.
Rayne: Eeeeeeee...stop it...hahahah...I'm...hahawarning you...hee, hee...!
The other girl gazes curiously at you as you tickle her friend's toes.
TICKLE MAID AGAIN

4 - Rayne: HAhahHA...that's it! Kelyn, you take care of this one...hee, hee...this year!
Kelyn: Heh, heh...my turn...YA!!!
Your tickling is interrupted as the elf's white foot makes hard, but not painful, impact near your chest. Apparently you should've stopped tickling Rayne.
UNABLE TO DODGE, ENDURE THE FEELING OF HER PALE SOLE PUSHING INTO YOUR SKIN

5 - You teeter on your spiked shoes enough as it is, but the harem dancer's kick knocks you back and completely OUT of your open-toed heels. You go back several feet and end up splashing butt and back first (with your legs still up in the air above water) into the apple-bobbing tub that was set up for the party. You raise your head above water...yet aren't worried about your costume getting wet. You ARE worried at how fast something grabbed your ankle...Kelyn has ripped off her veil and is tightly gripping your right shin now. Rayne briskly composes herself and tightly clasps your left foot. Both girls have rather vile smirks on there lovely faces...
THIS DOESN'T LOOK GOOD...

6 - Simultaneously they begin to lick and suckle your exposed pink-nailed toes, holding your feet tightly as you start to squirm, moan and howl with laughter. You're unable to pull away or do much other than flex or wiggle your poor tootsies as their lips and tonuges torment them.
SQUEAL WITH LAUGHTER, CURSING THE DESIGNER OF OPEN-TOED STOCKINGS (and yourself for wearing them) AS THEIR TONGUES SLIDE BETWEEN YOUR CURLING TOES. THIS WASN'T HOW YOU EXPECTED THE NIGHT TO GO...GAME OVER!

The end. 😉

-----

Sorry it was late, but try to enjoy.

Khali

There's no such thing as being late with Halloween material... let's celebrate the holiday every day of the year! These pictures are lively, light-hearted fun. The story series is particularly entertaining: an amusing scenario, loads of great expressions, and startling action in the fourth panel! A neat resolution... so much more fun than bobbing for apples!

Last edited:
Littlebighead said:
There's no such thing as being late with Halloween material... let's celebrate the holiday every day of the year! These pictures are lively, light-hearted fun (though I couldn't download Poser #4; kept getting a "569 - No Data" notice... I'll try again later). The story series is particularly entertaining: an amusing scenario, loads of great expressions, and startling action in the fourth panel! A neat resolution... so much more fun than bobbing for apples!

:wooha: I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I JUST NOW NOTICED THAT THAT IS YOU! I kept on looking for that trusty little pic under your name. I was beginning to wonder where you've gone of, and who this new guy is?! 😛 Heh, sorry. I guess I should read more. :tounge:

And just like Bighead said, Halloween stuff is never late; except, maybe in like May...🙄

A really nice set 😀 . I was wondering if I could have permission to colour the outline picture, WitRayTick3.gif, pleeeeeeease 😀 .

Well already replied on this at another forum so will keep it simple, a great batch of pics and for those worrying about Starfire, She's really in no danger of being food, things just a capture and release (wrapped up) critter. (well how I worked the fella anyway, I think she'd be nervous on coming out of it and seeing her tickler in person)

this reminds me that i gotta get Blood Rayne 2, that game rocks! not to mention the movie coming out soon. if i find the offical blood rayne 2 site, i'll post it for ya, khali, for reference material and what not.

WoW! love those pics, Voddoo Doll was awesome, and the Stipp one over the shoulder is another great image.
Love the last few too with the toe sucking (lol - yummy)

Sorry for delay in replies...

Littlebighead:
Yeah, I seem to lean more toward 'fun' than 'torture' when it comes to tick-pics. Expressions were my favorite part in the 'story series', btw. ^^

Lonelykimiko:
Sure, you can try coloring the linear version of the drawing. Always enjoy seeing other peoples' renditions. ^^

Bignorm:
Heh, I'm well aware of the official BR site and forums, I post there every now and then with a piece of artwork. ^^ As for the movie, well...Uwe Boll IS in charge of it, and we all know he's trying to keep the 'video game movies suck' concept in full stream. <:

C_Tickler:
Figured you'd enjoy those last few pics. Thanks. 😉

K

Khali said:
Sorry for delay in replies...

Littlebighead:
Yeah, I seem to lean more toward 'fun' than 'torture' when it comes to tick-pics. Expressions were my favorite part in the 'story series', btw. ^^

Lonelykimiko:
Sure, you can try coloring the linear version of the drawing. Always enjoy seeing other peoples' renditions. ^^

Bignorm:
Heh, I'm well aware of the official BR site and forums, I post there every now and then with a piece of artwork. ^^ As for the movie, well...Uwe Boll IS in charge of it, and we all know he's trying to keep the 'video game movies suck' concept in full stream. <:

C_Tickler:
Figured you'd enjoy those last few pics. Thanks. 😉

K

did Uwe Boll create the movie for House of the Dead? cause that movie sucked so bad. the game is awesome, so it just really pissed me off when they butchered the movie like that. i mean that movie suuuuccckkkeeeeddd!

Yes, House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark...and coming after Bloodrayne, Dungeon Siege (?!) among others. He gets the rights to video game movies and makes crap out of them over and over...it's almost deliberate. <:

Khali said:
Yes, House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark...and coming after Bloodrayne, Dungeon Siege (?!) among others. He gets the rights to video game movies and makes crap out of them over and over...it's almost deliberate. <:

yeah, i was saddened on how alone in the dark came out. great cast, great soundtrack, but the movie..... awful to say the least. i can't believe this dickhead gets away with it. iremember seeing a video on the production of house of the dead, and they were all talking about how great the movie is going to be, and how their so proud of it. and it turned out to be more worthless than cow manure.

I'd really hate to ask, but do you have any other links to these old creations? I'm curious as to what they were.

Heretichero:
Gah, sorry, I haven't been checking here in ages.
Unfortunately, I'm very sure that all of these pics are lost for good as they were on an image server that shut down ages ago. I MIGHT have the one drawn one listed somewhere, at best, or at least could rescan it.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back