• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween: Medusa Archer Aello

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
You can thank a certain other artist fave of mine for inspiring this holiday pic. 😉

Still on a bit of an Aello kick, I thought up a fitting Halloween costume for my leggy Amazon original character: a mythological Medusa 'outfit' (although a humanoid Medusa).

I figured that Aello's somewhat spiky hair translated well into a bunch of hair-snakes. ^^

As for the 'costume' itself, well, other than a few serpent-themed circlets, armlet and top-of-foot accessories...all Aello is 'wearing' are a pair of large snakes wrapped around her otherwise exposed body. Draped just right to cover up what they should, but otherwise...well...it fits Aello's sometimes wild theme with a risque twist. 😉

Are the two snakes 'real'? She's not answering, just giving you a vile grin as she wears scales and tongues (but otherwise just shows a lot of skin) and brandishes a serpent-themed bow.

As an aside, her 'quiver' originally WAS the large snake head draped on her right shoulder (its mouth was open with the arrow plumes visible within) but it just kept coming out wrong, hence the quiver's now behind it.

Anyhow, think Aello picked out a creative (and hot) costume idea this year? She's probably waiting for a response of some sort. 😉

Attachments

• MedAel2s.jpg
    MedAel2s.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 96
  • MedAel3s.jpg
    MedAel3s.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 19
If i start nodding while drooling... that would be my answer to her.
Great work miss.
I especially like the pose, dynamic without being over the top. And the expression too ^^
A good idea. I'd never have thought about it.

A rather risque outfit for Aello, hiding her naughty bits in almost accidental style! The false serpent heads which grace everything from her tresses to her bow are clever devises (practical to apply, too), though the sloughed skin motif of the frock is more cunning still! Trim attire for the fashion-minded gorgon, sufficient to marbleize the stoutest he-man hero!

Darth Vegeta:
*smiles* Yeah, I'd be you'd drool. 😉 That's what her pose is saying...'c'mere and take a look at THIS costume'. ^^

Littlebighead:
Heheh...you've got QUITE a way with words, LBH. 😀
I'd say the 'covering' wasn't accidental, but Aello wanted it to look that way ("Imagine if that snake was two inches lower," is what she wants to hear 😉 ). And I love that last sentence...she really wants to 'immobilize' anyone looking at her, even if she can't petrifty them literally. ^^

Hey i'm male (; i was made to react like that.
Oo; if i had grown so emotionally and hormonally cold i WOULDN'T react i'd really had grown cold.

Will you be reusing the design in some form or other? For later pics and all?

Btw, glad you're not mad at me anymore! ^___^

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back