• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Tickling:

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This is a short but sweet story.

We went trick-or-treating, this past Monday night, with my Brother-in Law( I'll call "Tony"), his wife( Tanya), their two boys along with my wife, two sons and myself. We do this every year.

We stopped at my Mother-in-Law's first to say," hello" let her take some pictures and give the boys their treats. While we were there I noticed my Sister-in-Law was wearing these blak type stockinged socks. I couldn't help but stare.

We left my M-I-L's house and went to my Tony's neighborhood for tricks and treats. Afterward we went back to my Tony's house and as usual he and myself sat at the dining room table, crank some brew, my wife and Tanya sat in the family room sipping wine while the boys played.

Tony went downstairs, to get some brew, another bottle of wine and to change. Just then the doorbell rang and Tanya went to the door and gave the last minute trick-or-treaters some goodies. As Tanya walked by, the left side of the table, she said that old phrase," TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET, GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT".

As she walked by I disgustingly as a joke," SMELL YOUR FEET"? She put her back to me and lifted up her leg behind her and rested her stockinged foot on the table, then she shockingly said," HERE YOU GO".

I quickly tickled it and she laughed, pulled it away and went back to the family room.

About 5 minutes later the doorbell rang and again this time, after passing out candy, she walked by the right side of the table and I said, "LET ME GUESS SMELL YOUR FEET". She shockingly put up her left foot again and I tickled it. She kept it there, laughed out loud and never pulled it away. I was going to grab her ankle and hold it against the table and tickle it good.

But Tony came bcak upstairs and my wife looked into the dining room from the commotion. That plan failed but at least I got to tickle her beautiful foot twice.

I think, in fact convinced, she likes being tickled. I've seen her sons jokingly tickle her ribs and she laughs hysterically, never fights them off and her laughter seems like she enjoys it. I have given her feet quick tickles countless times and she laughs out loud, never wiggles it, pulls it away or tells me to stop.

Hopefully I'll have some more to share.

Hope you enjoyed it,
Michael

Great Story OSCO

Yes by all means you should tickle Tanya's feet more often.You should find out from Tony if she does in fact enjoy being tickled and if so maybe you and he can plan a good tickle attack on Tonya where you both tie her up sometime and tickle her good. See if she likes it so much then when the both of you are tickling her feet and underarms at the same time. Hey if this works then see if maybe Tony wants to have a gang of guys tickle his wife with him, then you and he and I maybe can do it all sometime....LOL Let us here more when you tickle her again.

TicklesFemales

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back