• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah's not in stocks—but she is MUMMIFIED and tickled! (m/f, feet & a big blanket)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hannah's not in stocks—but she is MUMMIFIED and tickled! (m/f, feet & a big blanket)

Sometimes you do what you gotta do.

Hannah wanted me to come bring the stocks down to her house. "I have a four poster bed," she said. When I got there, the four poster was nothing that I could hook the stocks to--the footboard was curved, the headboard was too high and even the posts were these little short pegs. "What were you thinking?" I said.

This deserved punishment.

I took a blanket, and rolled her up in it, and cinched it tight with a couple of belts, then tied her ankled together with rope and for good measure, tied her big toes together and tied them to the ankle ropes. Hannah had never been mummified before; she doesn't even like to have her hands bound when she's in the stocks, so this was a large step out of her comfort zone. On top of that, she just had a pedicure that morning, so her feet were SUPER sensitive.

Let's just say that by the time I got around to the hairbrushes, she was begging, and even had to scream "YELLOW!" (temporary stop safeword!) to compose herself!

This clip is done in true HD with my new camera, so the picture is a lot crisper!

She's ain't stuck in the stocks, but Hannah is truly stuck, and getting tickled for it as well!

knismo
(Not, for the moment) Stuck In The Stocks!

Great Clip once again. I like the restraints. Just out of curiosity what is your nationality?

Thank you for these--her soles look soft, thick, and juicy! :drool Her laugh is also infectious . . . What a lucky man you are, and one sharp-dressed tickler!!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back