• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday, Camel26!

You guys are the greatest...

Thank you so much, to the entire community, for your love and support...you're an amazing bunch of people and I'm so lucky to have found you!

So far...the birthday is awesome!!! 24 isn't so bad...I think it suits me. 😉

I hope, in honor of my birth, that everyone from the TT community has a particularly amazing day!!!

Lotsa love,

Camel

And happy birthday!! 😀

Attachments

• anubis-pancarte01.gif
    anubis-pancarte01.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 10
Happy birfday Camel! =D

May your birthday be filled with happiness and love and sunshine and rainbows and bunnies and...

What? :laughing:

the hollywood brother is sorry he did not realize ahead of tiem that it was your birthday. enjoy the day and have some fun. you are a great poster here and the hollywood brother is happy to have you on this great forum. have a a happy hollywood brother birthday from the hollywood brother and if the hollywood brother has time he will stop in the diner by city line and west chester pike in honor of your birthday

Yo yo yo yo! Sorry I'm late, but a very happy Birthday to you Camel 😀

Happy Birthday, Humpster

Miss Camel Added Another Candle To The Cake, Her Love With Miss Ler Is The Kind You Can't Fake, As You Blow Out The Candles Here Is My Wish, May You And Miss Ler Be Forever Ticklish. You Two Soul/sole Mates Are Really Sweet, I Hope As A Present She Gets Your Feet. Sorry To Be Late With The Wishes.

I've never really chated with yea Camel26, but I wish you a happy b-day

Happy birthday, Lady fair! 😀

May the Princess of Power enjoy many more happy Birthdays to come!

(sung Luther Vandross-esque)

"happy birrrrthdayyyy, to youuuuuuuuu. happy birrrrrrrthdayyyyy to youuuuuuuuu-uuuuuu-uuuuuuuu. happy BIRRRRRTHDAAAAAYYYYY-AY AYY-AYYYYYY to Camel26. happy birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthdaaaaay, tooooooooooooo-ooooooooo-ooooooooooo-oooooooh, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Happy Birthday, Camel, even if I am who-knows-how-many-days late....

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back