• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Excess!!

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXCESS!!

Hey buddy if I had known sooner I would have done this hours ago.I wish you many happy returns....you're a great mate to me and well respected around here.

So have a drink for me buddy!*Hugs* :super_hap

I'll give him the birthday spankings. 😉

<.<

>.>

Fine. I'll just stick with a "You're one of my bestest friends on here, happy birthday, let's all get drunk now" comment. The birthday spankings would've been sexy, though. =(

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXCESS!ive drinker

:super_hap

Happy birthday, Ex! *lifts a glass and gives ya one, whether you're legal or not* 😛 Hope it's a good one and you party hard. n_n

LMAOIRL @ Noob! Excess-ive drinker! :super_hap

Man Helen, I promised Ex I'd get up early today so I could do this. Which I did. Just not darned early enough. Sorry buddy🙁 Anyway,

May you live a hundred years
may you drink a thousand beers
get plaaaastered you...good good friend of mine XD
Happy birthday to yo-oou!

>.> Ok. I'll stop singing now. 🙁

~K😉

Thanks alot everybody.:super_hap You all rock! Here's hoping to making it through atleast 10 more years. XD

Btw, yes Sammi, I am, so that's fine by me. And Karen...errr....my birthday was yesterday. But I spose I'll forgive you. 😛

Woo! Drinks all around! Hehe. n_n You better be around another 10 years at least! 😉

Excess said:
Thanks alot everybody.:super_hap You all rock! Here's hoping to making it through atleast 10 more years. XD

Btw, yes Sammi, I am, so that's fine by me. And Karen...errr....my birthday was yesterday. But I spose I'll forgive you. 😛

Yeah I know, but yesterday I was kinda at the doctors 'til way too late. I have my own problems, Ex! :tounge:

P.S.----told u it wouldn't be the most unpopular b-day thread evar :tounge: 😉

Waaay, happy birthday Excess! Look what I got you for your birthday.

*hands you a gift wrapped parcel*

Guess what. It's just a box. 😀 [/injoke]

Hey, what's this box doing here??? :weird: [also injoke]

A cardboard box...

[heehee Ex is always spamming up other threads, now me and Senshi are doing it to him! *waay*]

TKLVR18 said:
A cardboard box...

[heehee Ex is always spamming up other threads, now me and Senshi are doing it to him! *waay*]

Hey now, we've been through this, k? It doesn't really matter to me personally though since this thread will probably be dead after this post anyway. And for anyone curious, I pretty much just got a late $40 for my b-day yesterday, though I've no idea what to spend it on.

Wwwrong!Still pretty much alive to me!hehehe

Why don't you save it for the future??!!hahaha.I'm sure you'll spend it wisely.Happy spending!

I claim this thread in the name of the Senshi Empire.

*yet-to-be-made flag image*

Senshi said:
I claim this thread in the name of the Senshi Empire.

*yet-to-be-made flag image*

It's pretty simple to imagine, it's all blood red😉

But this is Ex's thread! >=O

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back