• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

happy birthday Jimmy James!!

the hollywood brother wishes ye a happy and ticklish birthday

To JIMMY! I am going to drink a bottle of apple juice... that will keep me drunk 🙂

Rock on Jimmy! Have a happy... no, kick ass birthday! cause birthday are made of pure win, especially yours.

Yes.

It is I.

To all my adoring fans, this birthday will be a relaxing one. I woke up and made a delicious breakfast that included eggs and sausage. And now I'm sitting here typing away at TickleTheater while playing with my new Star Wars A Wing toy and my old NX-01 Enterprise toy. Why? Because I am a nerd. And on this day, nerds may be proud.

Saturday saw the celebration. There was delicious fish (salmon stuffed with white crab!), the Star Wars toy, new guitar strings, and a bottle of whisky! Next time I'll get rum. Rum is something that more of us can agree on.

This day is the day I roll over into that downhill sort of motion that takes me the last three years to 30. Good. I can't wait to actually be as old as I look.

At the moment, though, I have these final words...

Please go vote tomorrow if you're in the USA. You know who I'm voting for. As for who you cast your ballot for? That will not be discussed in this thread. To paraphrase Shepherd Book from "Serenity", I don't care who you vote for, just vote!

Next, I hope that the year we're about to go into will be better than this one. 2008 has been a failure for the human race. Come on, people. We can do better than this! We're supposed to have flying cars, a cure for cancer and HIV, universal human rights, art deco cities of gleaming chrome to match our art deco starships, and fucking magic.

Not strife, repression, corporate greed, political incompetence, 15 years of bad rap music, remakes of classic films and pharmaceutical ads on television.

Come on people. Wanna give me a happy birthday? Make 2009 not shitty like the rest of this worthless decade! Mmkay?

Dude

I love Star Wars toys, I am by far a bigger Star Wars geek than you dont feel bad, I have the entire game series, all the movies and some of the comics they produced.

Happy birthday, Jimmy James! I always enjoy your posts, especially the ones about technology.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back