• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday nessonite! ^___^

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Too many things to say and not enough time to say them...(though I'm sure others will fill in the blanks 😉 )

Happy Birthday and God bless. :happy:

Happy Birthday, Nessie! 😀 All the best to you! Hope you enjoyed your time on the West Coast!

Happy Birthday to one of the coolest gals to ever grace this earth...

And many many happy returns!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Happy Birthday 😀 . Thank you for bringing us your art, wisdom and neutrality to the forums, as well as helping me find some new kick ass Anime 😀 . You rawk!

Happy Birthday Nessie!

wishing you health, happiness, wealth and tickles.

Happy birthday ness. Here's hoping your day is filled with cake, balloons, and tons of presents! Good ones too, no ugly sweaters or anything like that! 😀

Oh, hi Nessie! Happy Birthday and We luv ya! *hugs*
KAREN

*screams at the top of my lungs* NEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

*quiet as a mouse*

happy birthday 😀

o.o

wow! Thanks, guys!!

I just got back from CA (spent a month there) yesterday morning on an overnight flight that I did not sleep on. I haven't slept much since getting back so I'm not up for much merry making. XP

Thanks again!!

"Happy Birthday? Anybody here? Hello... anybody still here? I brought a chocolate cake in baked. Umm... I didn't know how old Nessie was, so I, like, grabbed a candle that solved the problem. See? It has '?' on it!"

(Runs away before anybody can hurt him for being so tactless)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESS(ODILE)! XD I'm sorry, but 4 me, that will never get old. You are kind of who inspired me to keep on posting...and some other nut cases, like Koopa...(whom, btw, I havent really seen for like...MONTHS!...but thats good knews 4 u guys, huh?)XD

AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 😀

A DRINK 4 U! :happy:

Attachments

• tralala.gif
    tralala.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 44
  • livelong.gif
    livelong.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 9
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 43
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Back!!!! Cyber Confectti Blizzard( Not Available At Dq)

It's Once Again Time To Pay Life Anniversary Homage To The Queen, Let's Use The Padded Stocks, No Reason To Be Mean. The Sonicares Are Fully Charged, Awaitng To Play With The Prey, Wrinkles Soles Unlike Any I've Seen, Even On Ol' E-bay. I Won't Explore Every Wrinkle(of Your Soles) To Do So I'm Sure Would Make You Tinkle(brag! Brag! Gt). The Happiest Of Birthdays To The Heart And Literal (wrinkled) Sole(s) And Soul Of Tt. Mod Work,art Work Take It From This Piece Of Work, We All Love Nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Great To Have You Back With Us. *gt Sings Offkey (newsflash)* "i Wish They All Could Be (former) California Girls........" Hail To The Queen Of The Tt Vixens!!!!( They Rule, Ya' Know)

Alright, after extensive reconstructive surgery from all her pics I can finally, safely post a thread in her threads without the threat of cell death. I wish you and you destructivly cute pics a merry birthday and don't eat paint.

I wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday Nessie and merry, laugh-filled days ahead. A toast, if there was anyone fit as the Queen of the TT, the Nessodile has it in spades! Or was that hearts... 😛

EDIT: and with a post count that neither Kimiko nor Socks nor anyone will ever come near!!!

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back