• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Sammi-Chan (FF/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
This one was kind of a rush job (Mab could have come out better)....I just didn't want too much time to pass after her birthday and had to squeeze it in between all the finals bullcrap I'm dealing with right now. Better late than never though right? Wink

I decided to use my own two resident freaky girls Alex and Mab....the ironic part aboot this pairing is that Alex's outfit was based off of an older concept I had for Mab's new look the last time I revamped them all....

Attachments

• SammiBirthday.jpg
    SammiBirthday.jpg
    839.9 KB · Views: 1,038
wow i love the purple top on Sammi..and the expressions on all three faces..too realistic for words..and the background...so cheery...it's a great birthday gift for Sammi..

oh that's friggin' adorable, I can't even notice it being rushed X3 she'll absolutely love it

Happy birthday indeed! If Sammi wasn’t happy about her birthday before, she certainly is now!

Sammi looks so adorable in this picture, laughing merrily along as two smoking hot girls tickle her bare feet. The shirt was a nice touch.

Is Mab’s tail reaching up and tickling her underarm? Because if so, that is completely amazing!

I am also amused at how neither of the ticklers are actually looking at Sammi, despite having her in crippling hysterics! Something about that cracks me up.

And my favorite part about this picture, besides the tickling of course, is how Alex came out. First time we get to see her in an action shot, and she does not disappoint! I love her dialogue, and I love how sexy her face is. Something about her look is incredibly hot.

Like at a hobbit’s birthday party, Sammi’s birthday brings joy and merriment to all. Well done!

Yum! Damn, dude! That kicks too much ass. 😉 Alex and Mab make for perfect ticklers, I think, since they've got that attitude of complete disregard for the victim's plight. I adore this. Molto grazie, amico. 😀 Happy birthday for me, indeed!

i love it! thanks so much CC. i can never ever get tired of watching Sammi get her perfect feet tickled!

That's awesome, Cheshire cat! 😉
Been a fan of your work for a while now, and you really outdone yourself this time! The girls are sooo hot! Happy birthday indeed! :feather:

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back