• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday, Sammi!

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Tomorrow, one of our most beloved members of this forum is getting a year older! For such occasion, a gift pic requested by BigNorm, featuring himself tickling Sammi on her stocked feet just like he requested me. For some motives I decided to post one day in advance (not that I don't want to reveal them, it's just that is a long yap-yap), but there's no problem at all, right?

Sammi-chan/BigNorm: Sorry if your "FeatherHead-ized" versions didn't turned out as you liked.

Anyway, any comments allowed! Peace Out!

And, of course...

:redstar::bluestar::redstar:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMMI-CHAN!!!!:bluestar::redstar::bluestar:

Attachments

• Happy Birthday, Sammi!.jpg
    Happy Birthday, Sammi!.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,239
Happy birthday Sammi-kins.

(produces go-duster and handcuffs)

Now how would you like your birthday tickle? Intense or unbearable? ^_~

Happy upcoming, Sammi! Enjoy your special day! Those are darned sweet likenesses, Featherhead! The cake looks awfully yummy, too!

Many happy returns of the day, Sammi!

And fantasic artwork, Featherhead! I love the tiny little death cake. Nice touch! This tickling picture is quite awesome, with delicious feet, tossed aside nylons and boots, and a beautiful Sammi, laughing away! Well done!

yes, a very happy birthday! And Sammi's still as young and beautiful as ever! 😉

Those are darned sweet likenesses, Featherhead!!

i know, right?!? it's like me, but now with (100% more beefy-ness) i love it!

Last edited:
Hoooooly crap. Norm, you're beautiful. 😉 Featherhead, your work is always so exemplary. I can't thank you both enough. And a big thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday. I love all you guys. Molto grazie, mi amici. 😀

Hoooooly crap. Norm, you're beautiful. 😉 Featherhead, your work is always so exemplary. I can't thank you both enough. And a big thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday. I love all you guys. Molto grazie, mi amici. 😀

*bows, humbly* Gracias, mona mi.

:super_hap:super_hap:super_hapi just can't stop smiling:super_hap:super_hap:super_hap

A little late but anyways Happy Birthday Sammi-Chan and of course FeatherHead nice pic.

Douitashimashite, shojo. :redface:

Happy birthday, good ol Sammi!

And what a gift Featherhead has brought to the table. Such a nice gift from a well-known artist is surely a great present. ^^
Nice job once again, Featherhead!

How nice! Happy, Birthday, Sammi! I hope it's a good one. 🙂

Happy Birthday, Sammi!! :happy: :super_hap :laughing:

And awesome pic, FeatherHead. 🙂 Nice touch with the skull-candle. 😛

Happy birthday, Sammi. May you engage in as many dangerous, but oh-so-fun activities and emerge unscathed.

Nice pic. Featherhead - love her stripy socks and boots lay on the floor in front of her,
Happy Birthday Sammi - have a wonderful one 🙂

ah so you did get a spanking..hehe..

anyway Featherhead..neato pic..like the skull effect..and a fantastic liking of them both...

happy birthday again Sammi girl..

Yes! A very happy birthday to you, Sammi! Glad you and BigNorm liked the pic! And thanks everybody for all your comments!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back