• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to Camel26

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
It has come to my attention (I looked at the list at the bottom of the Forums page) that it is our darling Camel's birthday today!
Now...bend over for your birthday spanking... 😛

Oh my, Nessie! May I get in on this? 😉 (Perhaps I should post my classic story "Cheerleader Spanking" ... lol)

Luv to all,

nessonite said:
It has come to my attention (I looked at the list at the bottom of the Forums page) that it is our darling Camel's birthday today!
Now...bend over for your birthday spanking... 😛

Shouldn't that be a birthday TICKLING?!

Happy Birthday, Camel! You Don't Mind If I Break In Front Of You In The Nessie Spanking Line? (well, Another Nail In Chivalry's Coffin!) I Hope Your "ler Gives It To You So Much That You Are Too Weak To Blow Out The Candles On Your Cake! I'm Sure She Can Figure Out A Way To Revive You Both! Have A Great Time. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 And 🙂 To Grow On!!

.......................And you smell like one tooooooooooooo!!!!

Just kidding. Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE HUMPER!
If I wasn't married I'd be tempted to jump-her!
😉

Oh my goodness!!! I just saw this today...3 days later...hence my tardiness in responding!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your warm wishes and birthday love...you are all so good to me...I wish I could have thrown a gathering for us all to celebrate my birthday...maybe next year...

And don't worry: My ler got me REALLY REALLY good!!! In fact, she enlisted about 3 of my sorority sisters to help her...needless to say, blowing out candles was out of the question!!! Thank you all so much, again, from the bottom of my soles...😉

sorry about missing your birthday. i guess the hollywood brother owes someone a birthday tickle. anyway please except a belated happy birthday from the hollywood brother and if you want that evil brithday tickle then the hollywood brother is always ready to perform and is always up to the task and that is the bottom line because the big bad booty hollywood brother says so.
now this goes out to all my hollywood brother freaks out there:

hollar if you hear me!

holla!!! If you think you're up to the challenge of giving me an "evil" tickling, then you're on!!! That would be the greatest birthday present, EVER!!! 😉 No worries about belatedness...the Princess of Power knows that the Hollywood Brother has many duties in life that need his attention, and is not offended!!! Thank you for the warm wishes!!! And BRING IT ON!!! 😉

Well thank you, HDS...I see with my birthday having passed that I've been promoted to the title of "Mistress"...I'm honored to be among the ranks of such great women...🙂

Thank you Storm Cat...you all are the best...I think, in post-birthday celebratory fashion, I'm going outside in the rain in flip flops to go puddle jumping...so I'm 22...doesn't mean I have to act like it, right? 😛 Anyone want to help me dry my feet off when I get back?

Camel26 said:
Thank you Storm Cat...you all are the best...I think, in post-birthday celebratory fashion, I'm going outside in the rain in flip flops to go puddle jumping...so I'm 22...doesn't mean I have to act like it, right? 😛 Anyone want to help me dry my feet off when I get back?

OH, OH, pick me!! I have a nice warm towel to dry off your little tootsies. IF it just happens to tickle a little, well stuff happens 😀

Camel26 said:

My B-day celeb lasted for almost the entire month...but then mine was a milestone, (so to speak) of which I don't wanna go into right at the mo'...!

As far as drying the feet off go's...well, I had something else in mind depending on how clean the water was in the puddles you were jumping in...! (insert devil smilie here)

It sounds good to me!!! Ah, you gents are too good to me...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back