• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday, Violetta!

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Happy Birthday, to the woman who perhaps is the most endlessly magnetic, savvy, sultry and refreshing of those girls brave enough to insert themselves artistically into this strange little corner of the internet, our own Violetta (once also remembered as Sammi.

Vio, you're a very versatile woman, always coming in more than one flavor as time progresses. I believe firmly that a woman ages like a fine wine, and your canvas reflects your growth as an artist and creative personality. Now while you've long since traded your old threads for the newsy and the pastels, I couldn't help but notice that special Samantha treat you shared with us about a month or so ago. And I realized that you had to be feeling that nostalgic itch.

Oh how I've been waiting for you to put those heavy boots on again just so we could watch those coal clunkers slip right back off of those big, sweaty, pale metal-goth feet. It seems the other girls were of the same opinion...

So in the spirit of diversity, I share four variants of the same pic, each one catering to a different preference of foot presentation.

1- Plush, pale bare feet
2- Enticing fishnets ensnaring the toes
3- Nylon fishnets for those craving some extra-Goth feet
4- Soft, somewhat sweaty black socks; the foot admirer's favorite kind of curtain 😉

Happy Bday, Vio =)

Attachments

• VioBday.jpg
    VioBday.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 806
  • VioBday2.jpg
    VioBday2.jpg
    722.7 KB · Views: 328
  • VioBday3.jpg
    VioBday3.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 292
  • VioBday4.jpg
    VioBday4.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 423
Happy birthday Vi! Ready for your birthday spankings? 😉

Happy birthday Vi! Hope ya made it special! 😉

~K

I definitely hope she had a very good B-Day....

One of those tickling hands is wonderfully familiar... 😉

Very nice gift you gave her and I love the variety on this too. You made one barefoot and one of each type of foot covering for those people who like that sort of thing. More artists should adopt this method. Nice work.

Ooooooh, I wonder who could be tickling her... 😉 This is so, so lovely and beautiful! I love the running mascara, her feet, and the variations of footwear (or lack thereof in some pieces) she's wearing. This is a wonderful gift! 😀 I love it a lot!

I definitely hope she had a very good B-Day....

One of those tickling hands is wonderfully familiar... 😉

Only the best should be allowed to handle such exquisite feet!

Man, it may be her birthday, but WE'RE getting all the presents!

Nonsense! She is being treated to the finest tickling hands in the world!

Very nice gift you gave her and I love the variety on this too. You made one barefoot and one of each type of foot covering for those people who like that sort of thing. More artists should adopt this method. Nice work.

It can seem like overkill at times to do too many rather than commit, but considering the success of QuintonQuill's use of sole-blush and nylon alt. variations, as well as how many options you have with goth girl footwear, it seemed like a good pic to practice some variety! Thank you again!

Ooooooh, I wonder who could be tickling her... 😉 This is so, so lovely and beautiful! I love the running mascara, her feet, and the variations of footwear (or lack thereof in some pieces) she's wearing. This is a wonderful gift! 😀 I love it a lot!

You're definitely catching all the minor details I've been playing with in the last few submissions, and it is very appreciated to see them not go unnoticed! Thank you again for the remarks!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back