• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Halloween (Poser Art x3 - ff/f, */fm, */fff)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Here're three magical themed renders for Halloween... hope you enjoy them!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• Hahathna_Hlwn05_01.jpg
    Hahathna_Hlwn05_01.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 1,592
  • Hahathna_Hlwn05_02.jpg
    Hahathna_Hlwn05_02.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 1,451
  • Hahathna_Hlwn05_03.jpg
    Hahathna_Hlwn05_03.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 1,542
:drool: THESE ARE COOOOOLLLAAAA.....*coolllaaa?!:weird:* Anyway, THIS proves it; this is the best halloween EVER! :happy:

Keen! A triple threat! (or is that a triple treat?) Fine themes and execution... the vampires torturing Vicki are ultra-scary (those "congealed" outfits are literally blood-curdling!); the Arabian Nights scenario is bright and sensual (wonderfully intense color hues in those fans of tickling feathers); and the "witch trial" trio is an awfully cute collection (clever cat logo on the middle girl's shirt), made all the moreso by their exotic punishment! "Charmed, I'm Sure", in fact, could easily serve as the basis a whole series of new stories... dare we hope?

PS: Oh, I see from Koopacooper's comment that "Charmed, I'm Sure" is a tribute to an already existing series. Darn my limited cultural literacy!

Last edited:
Those are sooooooooooooo lovely - especially pic number three; I'm a big fan of Charmed (Paige is my fave character)....

*drool-glub* 😎 😀

Hahatna always delivers the goods!
Great Halloween-themed work
They're lovely, and you should warn us about the cuteness of these characters
By the way, any possible release date for the "L.Angels" sequel?
Best Regards

Excellent creations Hahathna. 😀

koopacooper said:
Those are sooooooooooooo lovely - especially pic number three; I'm a big fan of Charmed (Paige is my fave character)....

*drool-glub* 😎 😀

i'm a fan aswell! i love the third one too.

too bad the first one wasn't exactly Buffy, and too bad we can't see her feet get tickled, but i loved them all

Bignorm868 said:
i'm a fan aswell! i love the third one too.

too bad the first one wasn't exactly Buffy, and too bad we can't see her feet get tickled, but i loved them all

Forget Buffy; Willow, Tara and Kennedy - 3 WAY TICKLING! W00txorrrz! 😀 😎 😛

koopacooper said:
Forget Buffy; Willow, Tara and Kennedy - 3 WAY TICKLING! W00txorrrz! 😀 😎 😛

oh hell ya! that's Super Duper!

Koopa--

Speaking as someone who has minimal talent when it comes to the visual arts (I consider myself more a comic book writer than an artist), I have to say that Poser (I use Poser 4, also known as Poser Artist) does have a bit of a learning curve that can easily discourage the new user. However, Poser gets easier the more you use it, and after a while it becomes almost second nature.

For me, much of the time I spend on a render is actually in the prepatory stages. Take, for example, the "A Lad and His Genie" render I did as part of the Halloween downloads. First, I came up with the idea for the illo and the characters I wanted to use in it. Next, I created the characters. For the Genie, I took the Aiko 3 base model, found a mat texture for her skin, decided on her facial and body features, gave her a hair style and color, and found a suitable costume and color scheme. Then I repeated the same for "A Lad." I do a lot of experimenting on the look of the characters at this stage, so this step might take anywhere from an hour to several hours spread over several days, depending upon how strong my "vision" of a character is. Next, I took the double stocks I wanted to use for the render and took a base Aiko model and a base Hiro model (the male) and created the poses for the two characters. Then I found the background I wanted to use. Once I had all the pieces ready, I begin to composite them together for the final piece. Now the fun begins!

First, I load the background, then load the characters and objects/props and position them where I want them. Then I load the poses for the two characters and tweek them a little so they look just right. Then I loaded the four Egyptian fans and placed them at the character's feet. This actually was a real pain because the feathers in the pre-render mode are transparencies, so it took a little time to get them right (nothing like having feathers sticking through one side of a character's foot and out the other). Once everything is complete, the last thing I do is the characters' expressions (which is actually my favorite part of the process and, IMHO, the make or break stage for a render). With that done, I'll run a render and see how it comes out. Sometimes I'll go back in and make some changes and render it again (and again and again and again and again), and sometimes I can get it on the first try (not so often). Once I'm happy with it, I open the image in Photoshop, tweek the brightness and contrast, and add any addition elements (i.e. word balloons & text cut and pasted from Adobe Illustrator). Total time for the finished piece is about 4 to 5 hours.

I know it all sounds like a lot to do, but it really isn't once you get used to it. And believe you me... if a no talent wingnut like me can do it... ANYBODY CAN. All it takes is a little patience and a lot of practice...

Hope that long-winded doctoral dissertation answers your question (or for the most part thereof). If you have and other question, just let me know!

Hahathna,

Great work as always! Thank you!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Hahathna said:
I know it all sounds like a lot to do, but it really isn't once you get used to it. And believe you me... if a no talent wingnut like me can do it... ANYBODY CAN. All it takes is a little patience and a lot of practice...

Well, speaking as another equally no-talent wingnut 😀 I'm considering giving it a go. The only hurdle for me is the price... 🙄 🙂

koopacooper said:
Well, speaking as another equally no-talent wingnut 😀 I'm considering giving it a go. The only hurdle for me is the price... 🙄 🙂

Koopa--

If price is the issue, you might want to try out Daz Studio. It's comparable to Poser 4/5 and uses Poser compatible models. The base program is free, with the nifty "whistles and bells" as add-ons you have to purchase. It's available at www.daz3d.com

As an FYI. Daz3d is, IMHO, the premier company for Poser models. All the top Poser figures - Victoria 3, Michael 3, Aiko 3, Hiro 3, etc. - come from Daz, and some of the base figures are even available for free on Daz.

You should give that a try and see if it's right for you!

Pleasing Poser pieces are rarer than other graphic work, and here are three fine examples. A lot of informative data, too. Ergo: Bump!

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back