• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Holidays from AchillesHeelArt! M/M

This pic explains a lot.... you should have "Put your own caption here" under that pic!

"Santa's been naughty"....

"Ho ho Hooooo!".... etc🙂

Achilles Heel Art is what I call "frustratingly excellent." M/M leaves me cold (as does F/F - that's how much of a flaming straight I am). But I see so much technical skill and so much artistic energy in the drawings that I can't help but think how "WOW!" I would find a F/M version. (Or possibly a M/F version - but his gift is more for male 'lees than for male 'lers.)

So if you like M/M, it's good stuff. And if it weren't such good stuff, I could ignore it. But as it is I find myself wishing that Achilles, or his evil twin, or someone, would do F/M art with the same skill & energy.

LOL Thanks for the in-depth analysis (and praise) of my work and your reaction to it!

Well, wish no more...Starting around the end of January my site will be expanding to include a section of art that will be dedicated for F/M, M/F and F/F artwork.

A bunch of the artists already on the site will be contributing to the new section, including myself. I will most definitely be doing some F/M and M/F work. We'll see about the F/F...there's really nothing in there for me. 😉

Interestingly enough, being a bit more of a ticklee, I tend to get turned on by art or video work that features a very sexy male tickler working over a helpless female. I tend to focus on the male in that scenario.

Achilles

Well, wish no more...Starting around the end of January my site will be expanding to include a section of art that will be dedicated for F/M, M/F and F/F artwork.

uh

Is that a good idea?

I dunno about everyone else, but I got into Achilles Heel Art because it was entirely male lees. Seeing f/m on AHA would be great, but I feel like /f would defeat the purpose of why the site was created.

Granted, I'm all for getting more subscriptions, because that's where the money is, but it just seems really weird to imagine /f stuff on AHA, and I'm not sure if I feel too good about that.

Well, the site will be set up so there will be two entirely different sections. The str8 side of the site won't be mixed in with the M/M stuff. So, you can choose to visit one area or the other...or both. It's entirely up to you. The number of M/M pieces added each week won't be decreasing.

Also, the M/M audience isn't robust enough to keep the site open, so if it's a choice between shutting down or adding a little str8 content to attract more business, I think we can all agree we'd like to see the site remain open.

The way I see it, there's what I like, what Achilles et. al. are good at drawing, and what is popular.

What I like is M/F and F/M, spiced up with a good bit of device-tickling.

What I think Achilles et. al. would be good at is M/M (obviously) and F/M (especially if the Females are busty amazon types). Possibly some device tickling, too. But not so good at M/F & F/F. (OTOH, Achilles says that he gets turned on by sexy M / helpless F tickling, so I Could Be Wrong about the M/F.)

What seems to be popular is M/F and especially F/F. As I grumbled over in the story forum/writer's workshop, F/F seems to be really really popular. But this is complicated by the way that different people like (and dislike) different things.

If "Achilles Heel - Amazons" (or whatever he decides to call it) turns out to be well-stocked & frequently updated with F/M and maybe some M/F stuff, skipping the F/F, I think that would be great. I might even be able to contribute a few things myself (e.g. some "centaur tickling" stories). And I'll hope that the site/section will be popular enough to keep going.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back