• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy National Bubblewrap Day!

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
I heard it was National Bubblewrap Day on the radio this morning on the way to work. I don't care whether this isn't true. I think it's kinda funny if there is an actual national day for it.

Doesn't matter how old you get you are never too old to pop bubblewrap.

I :wub Bubblewrap! :lol

EDIT
Correction it was actually yesterday :cry
But here is the information about it...
http://newslite.tv/2011/01/31/bubble-wrap-appreciation-day-2.html

Last edited:
I think of Weird Al's video where the nerdy dude has a romantic dinner with his roll of bubblewrap......

The Creep video is awesome!! Love the 3 peeping Toms in the tree :-D But White n Nerdy is still the greatest video ever!!!

We shall now commence the National Bubblewrap Celebration Festivities!

For poetry we have Sohtnurg the Flatulent reciting "Ode to a Torn Piece of Bubble Wrap I Found in My Arm Pit One Mid-Summer Morning". Audience members who survive will be treated to Sohtnurg's 12 hour-long epic "My Favorite Bubblewrap Popping Sounds".

For recreational activities we'll be featuring "Ask a Ninja" with his famous "Ask a Ninja Seminar: 1,000 Ways to Kill with Bubblewrap".

Women might be drawn to the "Bubblewrap Bosoms" contest and men will certainly enjoy taking part in the "Bulletproof Bubblewrap" Demonstration done partially by the famous US Elite Special Forces Agent "McGrubber" and almost entirely by "volunteers" from the audience.

A grand time shall be had by all...the ones who watch the survivors stumble out in a dizzy haze of blood, sweat, and PAIN...um...er...I mean yay!

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back