• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year from AchillesHeelArt! M/M

achillesheelart

TMF Expert
Hey everyone!

It's been a great year so far. We got a bit of a late start last August, but response to our site has been overwhelmingly positive.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who has become a member, and would like to let you know that there is lots more to come in 2008. I'm hard at work recruiting new talent, and I've got two new artists that will be showing up early in the year.

This week, we've got two new images, one of which is in the free section for everyone.

First, Sloth provides "Officer Down" in which a State Trooper gets handcuffed and foot tickled in his own patrol car.

My piece this week is "Not So Fast", a requested sequel to the "Submit!" image on our submissions page. This is in the free section since it's serving another purpose: This is the image non-members will see when they try to access the pay section. For you navel lovers, this one features belly button tickle torture. You can find it in the Free Archive.

Happy New Year to All, and I'll see you in 2008!

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com

Attachments

• update17.jpg
    update17.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 196
Any chance you could put up some preview images of the "man eating plant"?
I'm not into m/m, but plant /m is something I suppose I could support. XD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back