• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Years Date with Tickles! (M/F F/M Sexual Content)

powerplay110

TMF Expert
A couple years ago... I think it was the end of 2022, my ex GF and I had decided that both of us shouldn't be alone for New Years. We had broken up a couple months prior and given each other some distance to heal before moving on.

She invited me over to her place and we went to dinner for New Years. It was one of the last times we'd be hanging out as she was moving out of state.

I drove through the thick fog and rain, finally making it to her place. She greeted me with a hug and kiss while I complimented her on how beautiful she looked. She wore a white top with black skirt, open toed heals. She was looking HOT!!! We went to dinner, I bought. She apologized for how things ended between us and that she should have stayed on her medication. I told her I could have handled it better and we continued our wonderful evening. I slapped her cute butt as we walked out... telling her to be excited for later on!

The ride back was very interesting. I will elaborate more in detail later. When we got back to her place, we started kissing and making out... then she went to her bedroom and laid on her bed. I sat down next to her, rubbing her legs.

"Oh my god that feels so good... and my feet are killing me!" She said.

She had actually put her phone on her mirror stand overlooking the bed and turned on the video so it was recording.

I unstrapped her sexy high heals and slowly removed them , revealing a plushy pair of soft delicate foot soles. I rubbed them, as she moaned and let herself relax.

"This feels really good... I missed this so much! Just please be careful with my feet because they are so sensitive lately!" Kara said.

I looked at her and smiled while I continued rubbing her feet while she laid in a trance, moaning and smiling.

I slowly dragged my index finger up and down her sole while she screamed and twitched!

"AYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHE THAT TICKLESSSS!" Kara begged. As she started rubbing her soles with both feet to protect them from my tickly fingers. She knew what was coming....

"Guest what time it is sweetheart, its TICKLE time!" As I secured her ankles with my biceps and started tickling her feet! Racking my fingernails up and down her feet while poking in between her toes!

"NOOOOOO PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DONT TICKLE MY FEETHEHEHEHEHE," as she tried pulling her away but couldn't!

"Oh look at you... so sexy and beautiful in her cute outfit... your New Years resolution is for you to be less sad so tonight you're being tickled! Tickle tickle tickle..." I teased.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOUR GONNA GET IT SO BAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAP BABE PLEASEEHEHEHE ITS TORTUREHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE HEHEHE I CANT TAKE IT HHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY FEHEHEHEEHET." As her high pitched machine gun laugh filled the bedroom.

I knew where she hid her vibrator so I took that out and started using it on her feet while she screamed with agony and pleasure! I used it elsewhere BUT later on until I no longer needed it.... she went NUTS when I used her own vibrator against her... tickling her feet and going up her legs in between her legs while tickling her feet lightly while she gushed and giggled...

"AYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOHOHOHOHO HEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE YOUUUUHUHUHUHUHUUHU ASSS HOLEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT IS SO MEAHAHAHAN HELPEHEHEHEHEHEHE I CANT BREAHEHEHETEEHEHEHEHE OHHHHHHHHHHHH AWEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHHH MY GOOOODDDDDD THAT FEEELLLS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD OHHHH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE YOUR TICKLING MY FEET AGAIN HEHEHEHEHE" She begged with intense pleasure. Words can't explain her reaction and the experience... and this was just the start!

Look at the pictures of how she went from composed to a whimpering ticklish lady...

I decided to give her a few seconds to catch her breath... and went to get some water. When I came back to the bedroom, I didn't see her. I started looking around when all of a sudden she jumped on top of me from behind, tackling me on the bed taking full control. I could tell she wanted to have my way with her so I let it play out... not realizing what was to come!

"Tonight is YOUR turn to be punished....," she said.

She grabbed both my hands and cuffed each wrist with bed straps so I was almost spread eagle. She had plotted this for sometime... and before I knew it my hands were tied to the bed. I just sat back and let this happen because it was so exciting but I was also very nervous! She teased me while tying me up saying how I was going to be reduced to a weak giggly man...

"Ok! I think you are strapped in... can you move?" She asked.

I could wiggle free a bit but she had me fastened down pretty good. Luckily all my clothes were still on... for now...

She unbuttoned my shirt... running her hands up and down by chest and abs tickling me in the process.

"AHHHHHHHH NO THAT TICKLESSSSS HEHEHEHE YOUR EVIL," I begged.

Then she sat at the bed and started unlacing my boots....

"These feet of yours are in some big trouble mister...." she teased.

"Hey! Kara what are you doing?! Don't you DARE mess with my feet... seriously you know I can't handle my feet being touched. Please don't do this..." I begged.

"AWE what's a matter big strong man?! You're so smart and sexy but scared of a little lady playing with your feet?! Oh you just wait..." She teased.

She slowly removed my boots while wiggling her fingers at me, taunting me with what was to come. I curled my toes and tried hiding my feet but it was no use. Then she dug her nails into my feet. I had socks on, but it didn't matter...

"GRRRRR NONONONON AHAHAHARGGHAHANONON AHAHAH PLEASE DONT HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA YOU BITCH STAHAPAHAHHAHAHAHA LET ME GOHOOHOHOHOHOHO THIS ISN'T FAIRHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T TICKLE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEEELLLLPPPPPPP MEHEHEHEHEHEHAH PLEASEEEEE I CAN'T TAKE ITHEHEHEHE," I begged.

"Oh but I am barely touching you.... you weak pathetic man.... I can't believe you're so TICKLISH!!!! GITCHI GITCHI GOOOOOOO AWE LISTEN TO THE BIG STRONG MAN BEG," she teased as she raked upper fingers up and down my soles and wiggled her fingers between my toes as I screamed and begged!

She slowly peeled off my socks and dug into my soles... as I screamed and cried. There was nothing I could do because at that point she tied up my ankles and went to town... even using her vibrator on my feet.

"NOOOOOOOOOO HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHHHHH HEHAHAHAHAHAHA KARA PLEASEEHEHEHEHEHE NO MOREEEEE YOUR HURTING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOT BETWEEN THE TOES NOOOOOOO GET THE FUCKING THING AWAY FROM MY FEEHEHEHEHEHETTTTT YOU BITCHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH LET ME GOHOHOHOHOHOH," I begged.

She continued her tickle assault for the next 20+ minutes...

"This was my plan... to take you on a date and lure you over here just so I could tie you up and tickle you... TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE (baby talk) you big bad man... oh we have this on camera I can't wait to watch this and see how ticklish you are.... oh lets go in between the toes again.... and lets get these pants off!" She teased.

She undid the straps and yanked my pants off... the last photo was on the bed with no pants... boots and socks removed.

I was soon naked and she tied me back up to punish me some more while sucking me off and tickling in between my legs if you know what I mean...

"Oh my goodness is your manhood ticklish too??!?!?! You're begging me to stop but your getting so hard.... how cute!!!!" She teased.

I will keep my reactions to myself but it included a lot of laughing and moaning... some begging! Tears of torture, pleasure, and joy!

She untied me and we had the most intense tickle sex ever.... she started off my riding me... I was already so hard and built up from the tickling that I tried my hardest to hold out as long as possible before letting loose... she already gushed all over me....

Then I grabbed her and hopped on top... tickling her up and down while rubbing her sweeet spot before throbbing myself inside of her...

It was some very hot break up tickle sex!

Happy New Years!

We watched the ball drop and cuddled to a movie before going back to the bed... the sheets still had the feel and scent of our love making sessions.

I will continue with a part 2 because we stayed up late that night... as I was walking back after getting some water I noticed she had her foot sticking out of the covers and I tickled her while she slept! She moaned at the end and we went at it again! I will continue that with part 2!

Attachments

• NewYearsTickleDate2.jpg
    NewYearsTickleDate2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 166
  • NewYearsTickleDate3.jpg
    NewYearsTickleDate3.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 146
  • NewYearsDateHealRemoval.JPEG
    NewYearsDateHealRemoval.JPEG
    16.5 KB · Views: 123
  • NewYearsDateHealRemoval1.JPEG
    NewYearsDateHealRemoval1.JPEG
    14.7 KB · Views: 133
  • NewYearsDate.JPEG
    NewYearsDate.JPEG
    34.4 KB · Views: 128
  • NewYearsDate2.JPEG
    NewYearsDate2.JPEG
    33.8 KB · Views: 123
  • NewYearsDate3.JPEG
    NewYearsDate3.JPEG
    26.6 KB · Views: 128
  • NewYearsDate4.JPEG
    NewYearsDate4.JPEG
    21.5 KB · Views: 124
  • NewYearsDateHealRemoval5.JPEG
    NewYearsDateHealRemoval5.JPEG
    13.2 KB · Views: 127
  • NewYearsTickleDate1.jpg
    NewYearsTickleDate1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 129
And her revenge...

Attachments

• NewYearsDateRevenge1.JPEG
    NewYearsDateRevenge1.JPEG
    18.2 KB · Views: 109
  • NewYearsDateRevenge2.JPEG
    NewYearsDateRevenge2.JPEG
    25.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4185.JPEG
    IMG_4185.JPEG
    47.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4191.JPEG
    IMG_4191.JPEG
    47.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4190.JPEG
    IMG_4190.JPEG
    46.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4189.JPEG
    IMG_4189.JPEG
    47.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4188.JPEG
    IMG_4188.JPEG
    45.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4187.JPEG
    IMG_4187.JPEG
    48.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4186.JPEG
    IMG_4186.JPEG
    45.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4169.JPEG
    IMG_4169.JPEG
    41.8 KB · Views: 92
The aftermath...

Attachments

• IMG_4174.JPEG
    IMG_4174.JPEG
    67.6 KB · Views: 91
  • NewYearsDateRevenge3.JPEG
    NewYearsDateRevenge3.JPEG
    57.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2962.jpeg
    IMG_2962.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 135
It sounds like you both had fun! :bouncybou
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. 😀

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back