• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Valentines!

Beckers1

Staff
I thought it would be a nice idea to make a thread to spread love to the fantastic members of this forum. A lot of people dismiss Valentines as a commercial holiday, but it's really how you own it personally.

I see it as a reason to tell those people that are dear to me what they mean to me. I know it's something we should do every day but sometimes life makes it hard to do.

So in spirit of this I have sent personalized mails to members who are dear to me, and I hope it touches them the way they have touched my lives. I humbly request that you return the favour, have any members you wanted to tell how you feel or someone you really like but want to know better? I say do it, Happy Valentines all!

Happy Valentines Beckers 🙂

Thank you for keeping me up to date when this site's continued existence was in doubt. 🙂

Right back atcha Moosey, just glad to still have this magnificent site 🙂

Thechoosenone that's really a post for the technical support sub forum, which actually has a sticky thread put up by Mistress Valerie that contains a couple of ways to circumvent the new java update not allowing certain members to get in. It's called using the chat room/help with java.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too Beckers <3 and to my long withstanding, long distance girlfriend, Angelina Lozano <3 Even if she's not a member here, I still have to leave this post in case she does decide to join later on this year ^_^

Awww Suse, turn dat frown upside down. And right back at ya Rainbow, glad to see you back

right back at ya Rainbow, glad to see you back

Thanks Beckers ^_^ Still waiting approval for my name change on TMF. Oh and thanks for the 411 on the whole chat room situation earlier. I was trying to update my Java and whatnot, still wasn't working xD

No worries, it's a pretty well hidden sticky that was just recently updated given the java update

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back