• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hardcore Anime Thread

Kittamaru1

TMF Expert
Just out of caution, I figured I'd start this up - given the direction the Anime Foot thread is going and the reactions of more than a few members.

Would it be objectionable to keep the more... hardcore... stuff here? I know I personally detest even cartoon incest or rape *shrugs* but that's my opinion. Maybe a thread where those more... dangerous?... pictures could be kept is in order? That way they still get posted, but anyone that wanders into here knows exactly what they are looking for.

🙂 Just a thought! Let me know if it's good/bad/ugly 😀

Sort of...

I'm looking thru the Anime Foot Thread and a lot of footjobs and other odds n ends get in there... granted, they DO involve feet... but that probably isn't what the majority of people going to that thread are looking for, am I wrong?

I figure, keep "lime" stuff in the anime foot thread, lemon and more hardcore stuff separate?

That's a good idea if you ask me, thought the rules state you still can't post loli or shota in here either.

what the hell is shota? i assume its like loli but i hope noone puts up mutalation pics yuk!

Shota is basically the male equivalent of loli. I can understand a topic where anime footjob and foot hentai pics are posted, but there is alot of stuff to do with hentai which you wouldn't want anything to do with.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back