• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harry Potter and the Bedsocks of Rejuvination, part 1. MM/F

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Although I am fond of how Fleur's feet came out in this one, especially the foot on the right; Fred and George Weasley came out looking a tad like a red headed vulcan ambassador ( sarek ) and a red headed George Harrison. I think i need more practice with drawing male faces.

So who else should get the treatment Fleur is getting? Who most deserves it? Hermione, Professor McGonagal, Tonks, Pansy? any others?

hope you like it. All Comments encouraged.

Attachments

• part1-bedsocks-smaller2.jpg
    part1-bedsocks-smaller2.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 3,509
This is a brilliant idea, tyklfynd! A devious concept worthy of Rowlings herself! It's also very different from anything I've seen you do before. Fred and George look fine to me, very much the way I've always pictured them: insatiable jokesters who love every minute of their mayhem! Great work (as always) with the colors: perfect flesh tones, and an incredible copper quality to the hair. Their attitude of sadistic glee is well captured too. And while we're at it, a very cleverly phrased text! It's just as impressive as the artwork!

My recommendation for a future tickle victim?... Hermione Granger. Painfully officious types could always use a little loosening up, and what better way!

wow... not a harry potter fan... but id love this film 😛

Littlebighead said:
My recommendation for a future tickle victim?... Hermione Granger. Painfully officious types could always use a little loosening up, and what better way!

I second that, and add a further proposal; that her ticklee be Ginny Weasley. 🙂

littlebighead: thanks very much, I'm pleased you like how fred and george were drawn, they took a while. In the future I will probably not have their faces visible, if they are tickling; just focus on the feet and ticklee. And hermione is everyones favorite for the next victim. muahhahahaa.

pabuluz: hey thanks, and I love your new character, tiffany, she is very cute.

koopacooper: cool idea, ginny vs hermione, I like it. red headed girls are so cute.

Any ideas for magical tickling methods? elves/pixies/enchanted feathers? I had an idea for dancing shoes that would force the witch to dance the irish jig as she is furiously tickled on the soles of her feet. She could be force to dance to her own humiliating tickle torture at a big ball; watched by hundreds, helpless to stop the public tickle torture, and everyone just watching, not knowing that she isnt laughing from the joy of dancing, but from the agony of foot tickling. Just one thought, sounds like a great joke gift that the Weasley twins would come up with.

Another idea I had was for a type of "love potion" that actually makes the drinker not just fall in love with you, but makes them overwhelmed with the urge to mercilessly tickle your feet. So when the girls try to slip this potion to Harry, they get an extra special surprise!!

All other ideas/suggestions are very welcome.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tyklfyndart/

Last edited:
Both great ideas, Tyklfynd, and here's another to add to the possibles list:

The twins have played a prank on Ginny and Hermione, somehow resulting in them with their hands stuck to each others' ribcages. Of course, once someone (Harry, Ron maybe?) tickles them and they start to wriggle, they can't control themselves long enough to stop tickling each other.

Or another one:

Harry uses his invisibility cloak during lessons to sneak around the classrooms, tickling the feet of his fellow students, but they don't know he's there; they're just trying not to get in trouble, by fighting to keep a straight face... :>

awesome ideas. I especially like the second one! Invisibility tickling, now why hadn't I thought of that, it seems so obvious now. And there is the imperius curse: coercing someone to tickle someone else.

but i really like the possibilities that come up with the invisibility cloak.

Awsone picture! I always thought about having a remote femalt foot that took the shape of who I wanted to tickle. Then I would tickle it and picture them laughing no matter where they were. Great Job

Remote tickling on disassembled ticklees. 🙂
Just what we were talking about over the other thread.

Thumbs up.

koopacooper said:
BTW, what ARE the bedsocks of rejuvenation, mentioned in the thread title? 🙂
Check out the lavender colored text at the top of the picture (not in the introduction; this is part of the actual picture itself). The bedsocks are the first thing described.

Fred and George are the best. I love the idea that they would use this kind of torture. And hey, its a joke shop. What did u expect?

As for a few ideas, I also vote for Hermonie, but with magic, u can do almost anything. There is actually a tickling charm, (I think someone already posted that), or there are spells which simply freeze someone. (not ice frozen, just unable to move or make a sound). Anyway, its up to u. But this was a magnificent idea. Wonderful. 🙂 😀

Bloody Hell... 😎

While they could use magic to tickle, as in the tickling charm, it's just a bit too easy, isn't it? 🙂 My favourite idea is still using the invisibility cloak to sneak around and give all the girls tickles at the most inopportune moments... 😀

Compliments and Suggestions.

Great work! This is just the type of thing one would suspect of Fred and George. The previous suggestions for victims are excellent. You might also add Cho Chang to the list. Rita Skeeter would also be deserving of special treatment.

One small note: I think you meant to refer to "butterBEER", rather than "butterBEAR". Although, a butterBEAR spell might have interesting possibilities . . . .

Cheers,
Bobc1313

bobc1313 said:
Great work! This is just the type of thing one would suspect of Fred and George. The previous suggestions for victims are excellent. You might also add Cho Chang to the list. Rita Skeeter would also be deserving of special treatment.

One small note: I think you meant to refer to "butterBEER", rather than "butterBEAR". Although, a butterBEAR spell might have interesting possibilities . . . .

Cheers,
Bobc1313

Thanks very much! And good catch on butterbear; I hate when spelling goofs make it into my pics, doh!

Yah, rita skeeter, cho chang, so many female soles to tickle, so little time....

my yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tyklfyndart/
and my archive
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Well i have to say that i am extremely fond of the Harry Potter series, each with its own unique visuals and exquisite story lines. I couldn't have thought of a better way to express and indulge in this type of "wizadry" and "magical jokes". I give mad props. to you, but enough of what i have to say because everyone knows Hermione Granger needs a huge reality check and these "rejuvenational socks" should most definitely do the trick. Keep up the awesome work.

I don't know anything about Harry Potter...

..but I DO know what I like....and I like these FEET! Especially the RIGHT one! MMMMmmmmmmmm! 😀

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back