• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haruhi VS Venom (M/F, aka Skinfan's present)

Wii

TMF Master
Twas a simple MUGEN fight gone horribly wrong...or in Tim's case, horribly right.

This was a gift I worked on all day to make and get right. It's been a while since I submitted anything to this part of the forum, but I'm just trying to get out of my art rut at the moment. And after hearing my best friend's (Skinfan) birthday was today, it got me more motivated to do this.

So now, I give to you, the picture that is to be the birthday present to Skinfan. Complete with a very shiny background because, ya know, that's how all super attacks in Marvel VS Capcom are performed with. I hope you like it, ol' pal of mine! ^^

Attachments

• presentfinal.PNG
    presentfinal.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,141
Good Heavens!

I'd like to play this game!

But it's not really a game, or like this, is it...?

I remember playing MUGEN a while back and really not having much of an idea what was happening. The only cool thing I did was make Raditz go Super Saiyan!! 😀.

It's always good to see Haruhi getting tickled after putting some much stress on all her companions. Maybe next time she won't want to hang with aliens or time travelers after her encounter with Venom there. Good pic!!

Good Heavens!

I'd like to play this game!

But it's not really a game, or like this, is it...?
Oh it's a game, it just doesn't have this certain attack in it is all. xP
Maybe next time she won't want to hang with aliens or time travelers after her encounter with Venom there.
Somehow, I doubt this'll really stop her from doing that. I think it would only perk her interest even more. xD

Hah hah... *notices the infinite time thingy at the top* So, is there a way this special move can also restore the health of the opponent, as well? Then, well...it would be one loooong match... 😛

Hah hah... *notices the infinite time thingy at the top* So, is there a way this special move can also restore the health of the opponent, as well? Then, well...it would be one loooong match... 😛
Hmm....I don't see it as a recovering special move, to be honest. If it were a special move by the REAL Venom, he'd go for their brain. xP

YAY you have returned with more sprite work. And I have to say this : That would be a one hit ko on any of the girls

Parallel universe Venom goes for the feet instead of the brain! See, it makes sense lol

Man this is awesome, keep up the good work. Love Haruhi's face.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back