• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anybody reached this point...

I think it is, at least over TMF.
I don't know how seriously they mean it, but they call it the "golden rule"..
Oh, sorry, i didn't know that because i don't frequent that forum, although i did join there several years ago, i've only visited it very few times. I use it as a saying, because i did learn it in this way.

The topics not necessarily have to be avoided, they can be discussed, whenever the respect be part of the discussion. I'm not interested in keep over and over on a point, i only tried to clarify my idea because it seemed to me that you understood that i was talking about "troublemakers" as topic, when i used it only as an example. I'm not interested in any flame or fight, is only talking about of a fact 🙂.

I only tried to clarify my idea because it seemed to me that you understood that i was talking about "troublemakers" as topic, when i used it only as an example.
I was.
I find troublemakers more interesting, as a topic, than nicer people.
There are just so many way you can be nice, so nice people make for a more limited topic in scope.
But depravity shows a greater degree of crafty - albeit twisted - creativity, and you can get a moral teaching from understanding and exposing trolls' ways.

Last edited:
As a long time role-player I don't mind being placed into a category. I've been doing that to myself for years.

I was.
I find troublemakers more interesting, as a topic, than nicer people.
There are just so many way you can be nice, so nice people make for a more limited topic is scope.
But depravity shows a greater degree of crafty - albeit twisted - creativity, and you can get a moral teaching from understanding and exposing trolls' ways.

I'm curious, K... what would you consider me?

...But depravity shows a greater degree of crafty - albeit twisted - creativity, and you can get a moral teaching from understanding and exposing trolls' ways.
Maybe, it's possible, but you also can learn about your own flaws or mistakes, at least i do it.

As a long time role-player I don't mind being placed into a category. I've been doing that to myself for years.
Same here.
Or so says my alignment.

I'm curious, K... what would you consider me?
Would it matter? 😉

Maybe, it's possible, but you also can learn about your own flaws or mistakes, at least i do it.
You can learn a lot more from people's mistakes too.
THEY get the blame. YOU get the teaching.
At least, that's what I try and do.

...You can learn a lot more from people's mistakes too.
THEY get the blame. YOU get the teaching.
At least, that's what I try and do.
Although i respect your opinion, i think different, i learn very much of myself, my own behavior, reactions and so on. Blame feeling isn't the important, the important is the teaching or lesson. Everyone has his/her way.

When I first joined I was definitely a lurker, but after being here a while I decided that I'd taken alot but never really shared anything, so I started adding pics to the different forums and now I consider myself a contributor (whether a good one or not i don't know 😛 )

Would it matter? 😉

Would it change anything? No.

Would I be offended by your answer? I wouldn't have asked.

There are 4 perceptions of self:

1 Who you think you are.
2 Who you think others think you are
3 Who other actually think you are
4 Who you actually are

I was just curious.

Would it change anything? No.
Would I be offended by your answer? I wouldn't have asked.
I was just curious.

I would like to give a truthful answer to that.
Being sincere is tough, though.
I am not sure what is true, and what is just MY perception of truth.

I tend to gauge people from a "tactical" point of view.
Unless somebody tries to hurt me, I have no reason to pinpoint one's exploitable flaws.

Cheerful git of mine... eh?

I would like to give a truthful answer to that.
Being sincere is tough, though.
I am not sure what is true, and what is just MY perception of truth.

I tend to gauge people from a "tactical" point of view.
Unless somebody tries to hurt me, I have no reason to pinpoint one's exploitable flaws.

Cheerful git of mine... eh?

So... I have flaws? There's no wrong answer. I'm just curious how a guy who's usually pretty diplomatic and impartial views my activity over the last few years. I don't post alot because I'm not the mainstream compliment fountain. I tend to call it like it is and that in itself is never popular. So I was just curious if I'm perceived as a "troublemaker" for being honest. I don't see myself looking for arguments and I'm usually not abrasive for no reason, but I don't sugarcoat things, either, and I sometimes forget that I'm probably 15 years older than most of the members.

Again, you're always pretty level headed. I was just curious how I'm perceived by someone like yourself, not the other troublemakers. I know what the answer was a few years ago...

Am I the only one who feels like 95% of all the people on TT is just into drawings/cartoons and have fantasies about farytail people that don't excist? :|
I don't mean to be rude agains those who like it, but where the are all the others who acculy like the real deal? And if you are here...WRITE something instead of just lurk and jerk! Everytime I check the forum, moust of it is just cartoons and some new pics/vids. Is it like this on TMF as well??

So I was just curious if I'm perceived as a "troublemaker" for being honest. I don't see myself looking for arguments and I'm usually not abrasive for no reason, but I don't sugarcoat things, either, and I sometimes forget that I'm probably 15 years older than most of the members.
Again, you're always pretty level headed. I was just curious how I'm perceived by someone like yourself, not the other troublemakers. I know what the answer was a few years ago...
I never noticed you being a troublemaker for that.

Actually, I never noticed you mingling with other users much.

Probably I wasn't paying attention.

Then again, I'd rather be paid than pay...

Whatever.

I'm sure I mentioned it elsewhere: there is a fine line between calling spade a spade, and shoving it up somebody's left nostril.

I guess I tend to attend - he he he - your same temple, or somewhere close-by.

When I think something is fine, I just say so.
You can't elaborate on that too much, without providing a full in-depth review.

I am somewhat more articulate when I don't like something - and I find myself expressing my personal dissent on a single particular nuance of something I otherwise happen to like or accept.

Expressing one's dissent need a couple more words, I guess.
It's so easy dismissing a stranger's work with a terse and terrible "it sucks".
Not quite my style.

Your style?
Haven't seen much of you to say, yet.

I guess true troublemakers in the traditional sense are cut from a simpler cloth...

Of course being a troublemaker online is also easier: takes little or no personal commitment at all.

Anybody can join, call me a moron, and waltz off without anybody being able to lift a single finger.
Not because people wouldn't react.
Nobody can.

It's tough getting upset when you can't meet other users.
You can't punch your monitor because some nameless schmuck talks you down.
I usually raise a brow when it happens, and just make a mental note to avoid future dealings with said user.

It's even easier if it is somebody you don't want or need to mingle with in the first place.

It's not me being level-headed.
It's "them" mistaking the web for the real world.

Next time anybody get bruised fighting online, please, drop me a line...

I'm so embarrassed. Ive been posting since 05 and still to this very day cannot post any clips or pics. No matter the instructions. so ignant.

Am I the only one who feels like 95% of all the people on TT is just into drawings/cartoons and have fantasies about farytail people that don't excist? :|
I don't mean to be rude agains those who like it, but where the are all the others who acculy like the real deal? And if you are here...WRITE something instead of just lurk and jerk! Everytime I check the forum, moust of it is just cartoons and some new pics/vids. Is it like this on TMF as well??
The most of people on forums (all forums in general way) are young people, some of them are so young that yet haven't studied in High School. So that this can explain that cartoon/drawing or fantasy preference.

Am I the only one who feels like 95% of all the people on TT is just into drawings/cartoons and have fantasies about farytail people that don't excist?

Maybe ... i must say it have changed with time. When i came here it was like wooo so many stuff to see and share 🙂 there were few anime/toon/furry eh whatever stuff and many pix and vids with bondage !!! now it's the opposite : the site has turned into a kindergarden :/

Maybe ... i must say it have changed with time. When i came here it was like wooo so many stuff to see and share 🙂 there were few anime/toon/furry eh whatever stuff and many pix and vids with bondage !!! now it's the opposite : the site has turned into a kindergarden :/
Remember that in that time we were near to 1,000 or 2,000 members, right now we're near to 50,000.

good thing a forum can hold a lot of people and space, otherwhise they needed to remove peeps

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back