• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Has anyone else become deactivated on DA without doing anything?

cletus

TMF Expert
Every Friday I spend a few hours browsing this past week's Deviantart uploads from my favorite Deviantart artists who I watch. Tonight I come home and get on DA to discover that they appear to have changed how the watched DA's works. At least that's what I thought initially until I looked around more and realized that my account has been deactivated.

I'm like what the hell? I didn't do anything and now my ability to keep track of who I'm watching is completely lost? Despite me paying them $50 a month ago. What an absolute joke if there is no good explanation for this.

Anyone else?

Super pissed right now at this website. They just need to stop messing with stuff.

Edit: I guess I see that Last Laugh studios filed a complaint with DA about one of my gifs. You know it's interesting because never did this asshole reach out to me there or on here where it's pretty obvious searching cletus here is most likely to be the same person as on DA. Well Last Laugh you won't be earning anymore money from me I can tell you that.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back