• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone else tried the dr. fish experience - where the fish tickle your feet?

Percipient

I've recently traveled to Korea and me and some friends stopped off at one of the many, relatively popular, Dr. Fish cafe's just to try it out. I did a quick search on the forum for this before posting, because I assume you all must have heard about this since it is not completely unknown in the states and seems to apply so well to this forum, but I didn't find anything specific. So, I thought I would briefly explain how my experience with Dr. Fish went.

The concept is that there are basically dozens of small fish, about the size of a pinky finger, contained in a large tub of warm water. These fish nibble on the dead skin cells of the body, or something like that. I've heard that they can be used anywhere, but primarily are used for the feet. They are supposed to exfoliate and clean the feet of the uhh...bad...stuff? I really don't know how it works truthfully, but when I saw it it looked interesting, so I had to try it. I had an idea that it might tickle a bit, but I never thought it would tickle a lot...

Well....at least for me, I was dead wrong. I went into the tub and put my feet in with three of my friends, two girls and two guys. The girls both immediately started laughing. And I'm not talking about a light giggle here...they were laughing, squirming, grabbing the table for support - one who I know from past experience is especially ticklish was partially collapsed onto the other ones shoulder, both their faces were red and both of them were yelping "it tickles....it TICKLES" in between their gasps of laughter. I looked over at my other friend sitting next to me, a guy, and he was also squirming and pulling his feet out because it tickled. So I tried putting my feet in and man....it really did tickle. My feet are very ticklish so maybe I'm not the best example but...I had to try pretty hard to keep my focus off the tickling to try and avoid looking like too much of an idiot. I mean, it wasn't nearly as bad as nails scratching on feet but...it's the randomness that kills. There were maybe 15 fish or so on each foot....maybe even more now that I think about it...and they were all causing a light suction like nibbling sensation at basically every spot of the foot they could reach. No pain at all, of course, just like a light suction or nibble feeling and I think it was since there were so many of them you couldn't keep track....my mind just went into tickle mode, shooting sensations up making me want to pull away or giggle uncontrollably. I tried bending my feet back, which gave them access to the soles of my feet....and I pretty much lost it, laughing out loud or pulling my feet out, seemingly unable to stop reacting to the tickling fish. After a while, you would get used to the sensations and it wouldn't be so bad, but it was really, really, surprisingly ticklish to me.

It was worse when you are just getting used to the sensation, and then all of a sudden a group of them switch spots randomly and start attacking a really ticklish area....like underneath the toes or on the arch....that's when I would feel the urge to scream and laugh bubbling up and would start squirming and yelping uncontrollably.

Very interesting experience. Youtube it if you'd like, there are several videos displaying it, I think.

Also, I've found that Korean girls who have lived in Korea for most of their life seem especially ticklish (this isn't a random assumption with no logical basis....I think there are psychological reasons for it....but I will spare you for now...😛). Anyways, while we were sitting around several Korean girls came and left around us and, pretty much every single one yelped, giggled, squirmed, and often even laughing hysterically until they got used to the sensations (usually about 10 minutes or so). And even then it seems if you take your feet out for more than a few minutes the ticklishness returns when you put them back in. It might be fun to just hang out there and watch all the ticklish reactions of people as they experience those little fish nibbling away unknowingly at one of the most ticklish parts of the human body. A few girls sat next to us and one of them couldn't even put her feet in - she paid the equivalent of 5 dollars or so but couldn't bring up the courage to keep her feet in for more than a few seconds, she was just too ticklish. She would put them in, yelp, giggle/laugh, spit out a bunch of Korean to her friend and than yank her feet out and pant heavily...saying some more Korean that I assume was her explaining over and over again how ticklish she is, hah.

Anyways, afterwards, my feet felt odd. It's as if a layer of skin was removed or something - not in a bad or painful way but they just felt and looked more sensitive - I guess it softens the feet by removing a lot of the hard dead skin cells.

I would suggest it to people on this forum if you haven't already tried. Have people experienced this before? I can't imagine something like this going unnoticed until now on a forum devoted to tickling. If you have experienced, was it as ticklish to you as it was to us?

Also, a side-note: I've found online that there are Dr. Fish of different sizes...and that the big ones seem to tickle a lot while the little ones barely at all....so if you're looking to get tickled make sure you get the right size 😉.

Well, hope it was an interesting read for some people. Ah, and one other question...does anyone know if there is anything like this in America?

This is the first I have heard of this, thanks for the information.

Hmm... I wonder what it'd be like to put 'em in a bathtub, and get in wearing just a pair of shorts with the legholes tight around my legs...

Or even just to rig up a way to dip my belly in...

can't find a website for it to find one close to me, but sounds great, i'd love to bring some friends to one.

Actually, I live close to a beach, and a similar event can happen right there, while you're swimming around near the shore. Every now and then, whole schools of little fishes will roam through, and on occasion, pause to nibble away at you. It totally doesn't hurt, as scary as it sounds, but it's still rather alarming, at least until you grow used to it.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back