• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has anyone ever been tickled at a doctors appointment?

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
ive heard many stories of a plantar reflex or something people talk of getting tickled at the doctors office, at checkups i was wondering if anyone could share their experienes

It's called the Babinski Test and is done by running the tip of the thumb, or the metal end of a rubber hammer from the heel of the foot, up the side, and across the top in one swift motion...it's all to see if the toes curl, or if they spread, and depending on which reaction, neural pathways/damage are assessed. They usually do it on small children and people who are showing signs of brain damage and paralysis. But since I took a Neuroscience class last semester, and we had to try it out on eachother, I can say, from experience, yes, it tickles. 😉

I once read in an old medical dictionary that a generic response to tickling is called the "laugh reflex," so I suppose that there may be some way to "test" it 🙂

If I can ever get motivated, I might use that as a story idea, since I have already introduced the wicked female physician "Dr. Lana" (in "Paul's Double Trouble" at my Groups).

Camel, my dear, are you studying in the allied heath fields? Both my Subby Hubby and I ADORE medical women, whether nurses, MD's, whatever 😉

Love to all,

Last edited:
Oh Mistress Valerie...I pay homage to your greatness *kneels down and kisses Mistress Valerie's feet*

I am majoring in Rehabilitation Science and am not sure whether or not I will use my degree to go into Physical Therapy or Rehabilitation Counseling. That's what next year will be for--for me to figure out my graduate school plans!!! Either way, I'll be involved in the Health Sciences somehow!!! And, if I go to Pitt for PT, and get my doctorate, when I come to visit you someday, I'll give you and your subby hubby some tickle physical therapy...sound like a plan? 😛 Let me test that laugh reflex...😉

Yo, Camel, Until You Are Legal In Pt, Feel Free To Make All The Cyber House Calls ( To Test The Laugh Reflex Of Course) You Can. Is Rosie Going To Be Going Into Pt Too? I Hope Your Sorority Can Get Through Having To Give Up Your Pres. Prayers And Best Wishes For Her Mom.

Last edited:
Rosie is ALREADY into PT...in fact, I think she is beckoning me into the other room to go attack the pledges...ha!!! Thank you for your kind words, warm wishes, and gentle tickles...(don't worry--I can feel them all through the computer and my toes are wiggling for you!!!) Why don't you come up north and put your feet into my lap...I have to test your laugh reflex...it's good for me to study PT now so I am the best therapist I can be...come help a girl out...😉

Yup - I have and almost fell off the examination table.
I was booked in for a smear test, I always find these hard due to an abusive past and this was the Dr's (female) 7th attempt to get one from me. I was lightly sedated on this occasion and laid in the usual position for this kinda test. There was a middle aged nurse holding my hand and helping me with my breathing to try and relax me. The doc said she could tell I had tensed up as she saw the muscles in my legs go taught. So she said to me "just relax these a little for me" and as she said it she placed her fingers on each of my inner thighs and squeeze tickled to show me where she wanted me to relax. I clamped my legs shut and rolled to one side in absolute hysterics almost falling of the table.

I have been...

Because I'm diabetic, my doctor tests the nerves and sensations on my feet at every appointment. This is usually done by dragging something over the soles of my feet. Well, after years of watching me squirm and laugh, at my last appointment my doctor said, "now I know you're ticklish, but try not to move!" LMAO Yea right, like that is going to happen! I almost kicked the poor med student when he tried to do it!

tbbw

This only happened to me twice. probably because I have only been to the doctor when I was a kid and then again when I was pregnant. That's IT. I can't stand the idea of the doctor poking and prodding for fear that it may cause undesired reactions. And well...it's just weird. Am I the only one though who has had erotic dreams about her adorable gyn? Ah well...not the point...
Anyway both times I was just a kid. Once I was 12 or so and he was doing that thing where they press onto your belly to look for...I dont know what they look for. It washighly embarrasing however. Second time was about that age again and at the dentist oddly enough. I was gassed up for a root canal I think and something they were using rubbed the roof of my mouth and in my nitrous oxide induced delirium it gave me the giggles.
Weird.
Anyway...nothing exciting obviously on that front from me. 😛

Camel, I Would Love To Travel To Pa For Any Of Your Pt. I Would Gladly Let You Practice( I Would Even Let You Malpractice!). Anything For Medical Science/tickle Fetish. Of Course It Would Then Be A Case Of Pt, Heal( Ie, Defend) Yourself From The Sultan Of Sonicare, The Ol' Gt. I'm Sure The Pledges Will Keep Your Skills Honed Until Then! Lol!

I remember once when I was little and I went to the doctor, they were doing that feeling on your stomach thing and I kept squirming so he stopped and said, "Are you ticklish?" and Naturally, since I was like five or seven, I said "No.." and damn if he didn't set out to prove me wrong, tickling my bare belly and sides and making me wiggle and squeal on the table, then he stopped, he was grinning and he said "Just a little..?" "Yeah, just a little...."
Another time.. I was..... fifteen... I had been having these really painful stomach cramps and my mother took me to the after-hours clinic. I think it's worse in those situations when your parents are sitting there watching so there's no doctor-patient confidentiality. He tugged my jeans down just slightly around my hips and started feeling along my belly. I went rigid, concentrating on my breathing, trying not to notice.. he turned away to talk to my mother so I tugged my jeans back up. Again, he tugged them down and felt along my stomach, and turned away and I tugged them up. Mom yelled at me -.-... the doctor though, he was very, very cute.. 20-something with dark curly hair and bright blue eyes, that bright blue color Ness has in her avatar picture.. and he smiled a little, chuckled when he tugged my jeans down again and said "I can't tell if she's shy or just ticklish.."

Hi jag älskar. jag är en flicka kontakta mig att ordna.. jag älskar att vara bundna och återhållsamma och sig. Än en gång, kontakta mig snart om man bor i södra Sverige. jag gillar pojkar och flickor. Jag är

Last edited:
Hi, Camel 🙂 You and Rosie could practice (or malpractice; I love that, GA!) evoking the laugh reflex on me and my Subby Hubby as much as you want 🙂

Luv -n- laughter,

Ha--with pleasure!!! Can I try that test where I play with your tummy, too?

Wasn't there a thread about this a month or two ago? Where there were a lot of responses about the doctors pushing on your tummy? I remember seeing it somewhere on here...

No, but I remember when I was at the chiropractor, the young goil putting the leads on me got me to jump a bit. She asked if I was ticklish, and I admitted it. She giggled, and said, "so am I..."
Of course, actually doing something about that at that very time might've made for some misunderstandings, so I had to keep all ten of my little friends to myself 🙄

It's always worse when your parents are there -.- Mom sits there and yells at me like I'm some hyper little kid tearing apart the walls and I'm just like "What??" and then stuff starts to happen and I -just-can't-do-anything-about-it! I always get nervous in the doctor's office, and when I get nervous, I get ticklish, so ever little poke and prod is pure agony, and NOTHING is worse than when his hand and that stethoscope slides up the back of your shirt and starts moving from side to side...

Yeah, Chirpractors suck too, being face-down in the padded thing and you can't see what he's doing and then his fingers and hands are all over your back and sides, and there, in the corner, is mom >.< Why must my life be so complicated.. -.-

Poor Acorna! I do hope that eventually you were able to free yourself of Mom during visits and go in alone.

Eek! That's just a little too much motherly protection for my liking! I may be overstepping the boundry here but I must say that I think it's time Mom loosen the leash a little bit. I could never live with my mother breathing down my neck like that especially at something as private as a doctor's appt.
If you wanted to I'm sure the doctor would be happy to disallow your mother from acoompanying you if you felt comfortable asking for privacy.

Arrggg that's just wrong. You deserve your privacy. Maybe it's just me but it seeme like she's got some mega control issues.

Well then I hope for your sake there are plans in the near future for you to move from home and start your own life. That must be really hard on you. 🙁 You must have the patience of a saint to deal with that all the time. I would have lashed out and tried to assert more independance. But then...I was a rotten kid so don't listen to me. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back