• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever heard of how common our fetisch are?

tick331

You sometimes reads i newspapers etc researches about how many percent of the population that get turned on by feet, leather etc etc. But I have never seen tickling mentioned. Have any of you seen that? Just out of curiosity it would be interesting to know how many percent of the population that share it with us.
Tick33

According to Wikipedia, something like 85% of adults enjoy it. As for a full-blown sexual fetish, however, I'd say it's a fair bit lower than that. Sorry if this doesn't answer your question. ^_^;;

IMO opinion i'd have to say it's fairly common.I mean how many times have you seen something like someone just stretching and there arms stretch over there headas and someone steals a rib tickle, or someones shoeless feet are resting on a chair or somewhere near another person and that other person gives them a tickle. You rarely see someone voice a distinct dislike to a tickle.Most everyone likes to tickle or be tickled...an opportunity is hard to pass up just normally.So i feel everyone likes tickling..it just depends on how much..lol

/endargumentbeforeitstarts...

Let's try to be nice here...1 extra keystroke does not deserve someone being rude to them...really...

Also, before believing wikipedia and taking it as fact, know that anyone with an account can go on there and post what they want...so I could go on there right now and say that 100% of people love tickling...just so ya know...

I have no idea what the numbers are...and I doubt there are any real studies...but I would venture that, though most don't enjoy it to the degree many on this website do, many people enjoy a quick tickle/seeing somene else get tickled/tickling someone else...you get to laugh/make someone laugh or watch someone else get put in a compromising position without them getting hurt...

I'm with gilmourwaters on this one...in MY opinion...😛

*takes a glance at the total members count* I'd say at least a few thousand are into it. n_n

How Did Someone As Hot As Camel Put Out A Flame? 😉

Common? I Think Our Fetish Is Best Described In The Words Of The Snl Church Lady: "well, Isn't That Special?" As Others Have Said, Enjoying An Occasional Tickle, Like Those Poor Vanilla Folks That Only Use Sonicares On Teeth, Is A Far Laugh From Having Thousands Of Posts On Tt. I Again Thank All Tt Memebers For Being Part Of The "lee/"ler Lovefest. Feel The Love (and The Feathers, Etc.)

Sammi-chan said:
Aww! I feel the love! Group hug! Group hug!
Cherish the love we have Sammi...cherish it....Cherish I say!!!!!!

*Journia will not be wooting anymore due to bandwith tipping*

I'd say info like that should be suppresed, I really don't want to know if the sweety date rape guy has a fetish of any kind.

Thank you, Camel, for helping to cool things off. I deleted the problematic post and all replies, as it seemed this wasn't going away. Hopefully the thread can now get back on topic.

"HERE SHE COMES TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!"

Who was that masked mistress??!!

Sammi-chan said:
Aww! I feel the love! Group hug! Group hug!

:::feeling the crush from the massive group hug...::::

"air....need....air....

Ky--UNDERDOG!!!!!!! I LOVE UNDERDOG!!!

And how do I stop a flame? well, being that I am a flamer...😉 I understand the inherent properties of flames/flaming/etc...

Mmmm...group hug deliciousness...*joins in*

So...maybe we don't want to know about the "sweety date rape guy"'s fetishes as outlined above, but I would love to conduct a study to at least find out what percent of a population has a moderate to strong liking for the subject...anyone want to write a thesis?????

I always wanted to get my PhD...hmm...Dr. Camel--Specializing in Tickling...it's got a nice ring to it!!!

Camel26 said:
Ky--UNDERDOG!!!!!!! I LOVE UNDERDOG!!!

Not bird, nor plane or even frog...it's just little ole me....UnderDog!!!

We bought the DVD at Cracker Barrell. I was able to convince my wife to get this one just so I could get the TickleFeather Machine episode. This one also has Riff Raff's "Guerilla Warfare" and the famous ZOT episode. It also has epsisodes from Commander McBragg, Go Go Gofers, Klondike Kat, Tooter Turtle, and my other fav, Tennesse Tuxedo.

Glad you like.

This-group-hug-is-getting-TIGHT!! (GASP!) Too-many-people! (pant!)

WAIT!....hold on...whose taking off my shoes!....whose fingers are under my shirt! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

I´m not sure I understand this but it seems like someone mocked me for spelling something wrong, and MistressValary deleted that. If that is true I just have to say this:

Not everybody on this forum has english as their first language. We try our best. I know there are a lot of people here who are to shy to post, because they feel their english isn´t good enough. Mocking for bad spelling or something like that will NOT encourage them to start posting, ok?

And yes: Let´s get back to the maintopic, please....

Tick33

The people that seem to be more concerned about HOW somethings written than WHAT is being written should check there priorities.This place is supposed to be a fun place to express our passion for tickling.Nothing more.If one has a fetish to grade everything one reads then you need to go find yourself a nice engish class

Tick33, the post I deleted was directed at someone other than you, but I agree with your concerns. English is not my first langauge either; it took me many years of study and practice to reach my present level of fluency. English learners should be encouraged, not ridiculed.

On a more light-hearted note, have a look at this page 😀

I love you guys!!!

And I hope, as we conduct our study on what percentage of the population has some moderate to major positive association with tickling, that Tick and Val will teach me their first languages...

Also, I'm always beyond impressed with anyone that can speak more than one language fluently...even in the US, where English is the native language for most, English must be taught in the public schools all the way through college...gotta love how even native speakers need years of education in English and most still can't speak/read/write...kudos to everyone here who does NOT have English as a first language...

What's it matter if we're the small part of the population? We're the cool part 😉.

i'd have to say tickling and foot detsh is more common and appealing than many others. i think people would rather participate in having their feet worshipped or tickling, than most other fetishes out there, they do tend to get pretty dang wierd and sometimes painful.

Hi again everyone!

No of course it doesn´t matter really how many we are. But still, I can remember a time when I thought that I was alone in this world feeling like I do about tickling. I will never forget the feeling, when I first got internet and searched the web using words like "tickling", "tickle" etc, and found that there was a lot. I wasn´t alone!!!

I also remember around the same time, that I read a newspaper, and it had a sort of advice-page, where you could ask experts about thing concerning your relation to the opposite sex. One women wrote that she got turned on by being tickled, and had asked her boyfriend to tie her to the bed and tickle her feet. He just told her that she needed to see a doctor. Of course she felt bad, beliving that there was something wrong with her.

I think that there still are a lot of people out there, lurking in the shadows, beliving that they are alone in this world. I sometimes got a strong feeling wanting to reach them in some way. One thing I think would be a start, is to make it easier to find your countrymen in this forum. Is there a way to search in the memberlist to sort out members from a specific country?

Someone asked for a little languagelesson. Ok! I try to teach you the most important phrases if you come to Sweden:

I´m ticklish - Jag är kittlig
Are you ticklish? - Är du kittlig?
Can I tickle you? - Får jag kittla dig?
I want to be tickled. - Jag vill bli kittlad
I can´t take it! - Jag står inte ut

Now you will be just fine..🙂))

Tick33

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back