• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone had an opposite gender tickle buddy?

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
Like, just someone who shares your interest and who you could play around with without things getting "wierd"? Even if tickling was a sexual interest for both of you? I know, dumb question, but I'm interested. Humor me.

Hi nessonite...

I've had tickle partners during most of my adult life. When I was 16 or so, I'd go over to a friend's home when her parents weren't around. We'd tie each other up with sheets for the sole purpose of tickling. We never kissed or saw each other naked... we just tickled... this tickle friendship lasted up until she moved two years later.

In college, I had the extreme fortune of living next door to another ticklephile. After classes, she's come over to be tickled for twenty minutes. It became a part of our routine... 6 pm would roll around, and she'd show up at the door. As she removed her shoes and other heavier articles of clothing, we chatted about her day and my day. Then the tickling would commence... she was fairly submissive, so I could hold her arms out with one hand if I needed to, although sometimes I'd tie her up if she wanted something a little bit heavier. Needless to say, it wasn't a sexual interest for her... she just loved being tickled. Likewise, I wasn't emotionally attracted to her, so our relationship became platonic, but we both had a tickle connection.

It's an interesting topic, and I've got more to say on it. Anyone can email me at [email protected] if you'd like to talk more about it.

happy tickling... 🙂

interesting question

Yes, I've had a couple of friends like that. We'd find ways to end up with me tickling them. We'd make bets, or contests. Sadly, I haven't been in contact with any of them in over a year.

I would appreciate it if you would add your 2 cents my post. It's called "Tickling - Erotic or Platonic", in the Tickling Discussion section.

I have been lucky that way

i was turned onto tickling at a young age.At the time it was not sexual. the fun of tickling and being tickled stuck with me though.As I grew up it was harder and harder to find a like minded adult.

Again I got lucky in my 20`s I ran into a gal , well not so much ran into we wound up trying to pick up the same gal in a bar one night. but that is a whole other story. we found we had lots of things in common and became friends and later fetish buddies. we did what we could to scratch each others itches when we were without playmates.

In my mid 30`s I ran into another gal who was in dire need of my help and as she said would do whatever to gain it.She found herself tied to a bed one night and tickled scenseless turns out she was tickled as a kid but never as a adult or tickled sexualy.In short I created a monster.Not that I was complaining.

That sounds so neat. I wish I had a friend I could share that with. 🙂

My Good Fortune

Yes, I had a great tickle buddy (Lacey) several years ago, and I've posted some of those experiences with her under the topic of "Workplace Tickling." Sadly, when the company closed it's doors, we went our separate ways and haven't been able to get together since. We've chatted a few times lately, however, so who knows, something may happen again soon. We' ll see!

I met my tickle partner about 20 years ago. However, he just learned about my love for tickling 5 months ago. One day I just came out and asked him if he would tickle me. I told him that I had always had a fascination with tickling but never get tickled. Unfortunetly, he's either not a great tickler or I'm not very ticklish. But we have fun anyway.

Blah

Hmm... not really. I'm not the social type, so I don't get out much to meet people. Oh well, one's choice of lifestyle, I guess.

some of you are very lucky there. I never have had one. Just a few times friends have tickled me. Even my ex-GF for 6 years...thought I was freaky for liking tickling...so no, never had a tickle friend...

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back