• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone seen/heard about the new Paradise Vision Video?

ScottTickle8881

I checked in Tickling Paradise's video store today and I saw that Gabrielle released there first video for 2005. I have to say that girl with the feathers on her feet has some of the hottest soles ive ever seen. Does anyone know if they are genuinely ticklish? My opinion with there website is either the girls are extremely ticklish, or the most extreme fakers ive seen. I'd like to hear an opinion if anyone has seen any clips from it.

just became a member two days ago.which one are you talking about?but i will say the girls seem very ticklish.do you mean the one with the girls feet in the fryingpan.soles facing up?

Yeah that is the one I mean. The picture they have on the video store is mouth watering. I just am a fan of a genuine regular laugh. Some of the people they tickle there in my opinion are just screamers or snorters which is not what i want.

It;s "Catch of the Day".Seen pics of it,the asian girl has her soles sticking out of the pan.Very pretty and helpless.I will say for a genuine laugh,Lily has a great laugh,same with the other models Tracy and Cheyenne.

To me they are hit and miss like a lot of other video producers Some women are really ticklish and others aren't

I've seen "Catch of the Day", Tickling Paradise's lastest offering. I thought it was a pretty good video. It starts off fairly well with three women whose feet are tickled while trapped in a wok-like pan. I actually think they might have overdone it with having three women in this predicament. I really only enjoyed the first woman, a cute Asian named Kaylani, whose feet were tickled with feathers, eating utensils, a spatula, fingers, and the male tickler's tongue. The following two girls, Erin and Christina, who were tickled by a guy in a Nixon mask, didn't do anything for me.
The next two segments were great. The second one "feetured" Sonya whose ankles were tied to a piece at the foot of bed. She was tickled on her stockinged feet and upper body, including her nose, by a female tickler, Mika, who used feathers and fingers. I'm kind of surprised I enjoyed this because I'm not into stockings. I do have to say that I like female on female tickling, especially if it involves bondage and cute girls.
The last segment is the main reason I purchased the video. It involved Renee, the tickler, and a relatively new model, Bianca. Renee had Bianca restrained in boxed stocks of sorts. She started tickling her barefeet with her tongue by kissing, sucking, and licking her toes and soles. Bianca is very ticklish on her feet. Renee also attacked her upper body as well. I enjoyed this scene because it involved two mature women. I love watching older women get tickled, especially on their feet.
As for the issue of whether or not their models are truly ticklish, I believe most of them are somewhat ticklish. I'm sure that some embellish a little bit. I don't think any of their model fake it completely. I believe most ticklish enthusiasts can spot that kind of thing a mile away. Besides, there is a certain degree of deception involved in that which would hurt the company in the end.
Some are screamers and some have a more genuine and appealing laugh. I think this video had a little bit of all of these. But overall, I do have to say that I enjoyed "Catch of the Day".

Last edited:
thanks for the review.

macbeth said:
I've seen "Catch of the Day", Tickling Paradise's lastest offering. I thought it was a pretty good video. It starts off fairly well with three women whose feet are tickled while trapped in a wok-like pan. I actually think they might have overdone it with having three women in this predicament. I really only enjoyed the first woman, a cute Asian named Kaylani, whose feet were tickled with feathers, eating utensils, a spatula, fingers, and the male tickler's tongue. The following two girls, Erin and Christina, who were tickled by a guy in a Nixon mask, didn't do anything for me.
The next two segments were great. The second one "feetured" Sonya whose ankles were tied to a piece at the foot of bed. She was tickled on her stockinged feet and upper body, including her nose, by a female tickler, Mika, who used feathers and fingers. I'm kind of surprised I enjoyed this because I'm not into stockings. I do have to say that I like female on female tickling, especially if it involves bondage and cute girls.
The last segment is the main reason I purchased the video. It involved Renee, the tickler, and a relatively new model, Bianca. Renee had Bianca restrained in boxed stocks of sorts. She started tickling her barefeet with her tongue by kissing, sucking, and licking her toes and soles. Bianca is very ticklish on her feet. Renee also attacked her upper body as well. I enjoyed this scene because it involved two mature women. I love watching older women get tickled, especially on their feet.
As for the issue of whether or not their models are truly ticklish, I believe most of them are somewhat ticklish. I'm sure that some embellish a little bit. I don't think any of their model fake it completely. I believe most ticklish enthusiasts can spot that kind of thing a mile away. Besides, there is a certain degree of deception involved in that which would hurt the company in the end.
Some are screamers and some have a more genuine and appealing laugh. I think this video had a little bit of all of these. But overall, I do have to say that I enjoyed "Catch of the Day".

We should have someone who does this regularlyI thought it was a good review and makes me want to buy it.Can someone e-mail them and ask them to take my name off their blocked list as i want to buy a video.

I'm looking forward to when they release on their download movies page the fairly recent film with the 3 spies being tickled...has anyone seen it and, if so, is it any good?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back