• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone seen The Wicker Man?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I just recently rented The Wicker Man on DVD. I've been told by the lady at Blockbuster when I asked her about it and she said it wasn't good. I've been told that by other people. I thought it was okay, not great. I saw the one with Nicholas Cage which is the remake. Just want to see what other people think.

:omnomnom: :manicd:

i thought it was fairly well done.

now, a good mind-fuck movie is The Number 23, which i recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Has anyone seen the original version of The Wicker Man? I know there's an original and I don't know when it came out. Hopefully someone knows.

Watch the 1973 version with Edward Woodward and Christoper Lee and try to get your hands on the extended version. Don't bother with the remake, it's bloody horrible.

It's one of my all time favorite horror films. I love all the symbolism in it...The meanings of various animals and shapes may baffle you when you first see the movie. If you can hang on till the final 20 minutes, everything becomes completely clear. It's well worth the wait. The ending stayed with me for days.

I'd like to watch the 1973 version if it's still available on either VHS or DVD. Have to look for it at Blockbuster or other places if they don't have it.

Worst movie Cage has ever done . . .

. . . in fact the only one he's ever done that I didn't like.

Never saw the movie but the song is pretty good

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WddjLLFxoow&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WddjLLFxoow&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SEE THE ORIGINAL. Excellent, and a particularly good turn from Christopher Lee as Lord Summerisle...

I saw the old one and refuse to watch the new one.

I saw it and liked it. I worked at Blockbuster when it came out and everyone said it sucked but I didn't think it was that bad.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back