• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has tickling & ticklishness always been a big part of ur daily life?

natscott6282

TMF Expert
jw how often you think of tickling & ticklishness (how much on a daily , monthly basis ?)
and has it always been this way for u or did something happen to make it more prevailent in ur life?
cause for me it has always been a daily thing but then a couple of events made me realize I could be more involved then just thinking/obsessing over it

finally I just wanna say this tmf community has given me so much I love how members here think deeply about our thing

Tickling has been a part of my life since I was around 4 years old! I'm now 69!
how often do you now think about something to do with tickling or ticklishness? and how often in previous stages in ur life from the beginning til now ?

I think about it and participate in it every day, multiple times a day, pretty much all of the time in some form or fashion.

It’s always been constantly on my mind, or, at least, in the back of it, since childhood! I’m forever thinking about females with ticklish feet!

It’s been on my mind on a nearly daily basis before the 1st grade that was in 1976

jw how often you think of tickling & ticklishness (how much on a daily , monthly basis ?)
and has it always been this way for u or did something happen to make it more prevailent in ur life?
cause for me it has always been a daily thing but then a couple of events made me realize I could be more involved then just thinking/obsessing over it

finally I just wanna say this tmf community has given me so much I love how members here think deeply about our thing
Daily, and its always been this way. It's been less so recently, though.

I think about it and participate in it every day, multiple times a day, pretty much all of the time in some form or fashion.
when in ur life did that level of obsession start tho? and what level of obsession did u have before then ?

It’s on my mind all the time. I can’t pinpoint an exact moment where I realized that I think about it a lot more than “normal” or when i realized that I love it. It’s just something that’s always been there. When i was younger, and made up scenarios in my head, they almost always involved tickling in some way.

I write collaboratively with other people, and I always think about where my characters are ticklish. It has nothing to do with the story 95% of the time, but I always know where my characters are ticklish.

It's been on my mind, but I never really had anyone to practice with or Tickle. Was kinda shy in my high school days, and even college. I have a wife now who let's me Tickle her, so not bad.

Still, I see a lot more younger women now on this forum looking for meetups and sessions than I did when I first joined. Still not a crazy amount compared to the dudes, but a lot more. I think if I could have done it again from my high school/college days (18+ obvs), I would have tried to be more active in this forum and go to more meet upstairs like NEST. Always been to shy to go. Outside of the internet and with my wife and occasionally friends, tickling is a private part of my life.

It's been virtually every single day for as far back as I can remember (somewhere between age 2 and 4). No idea what ignited it. It just feels like it has always been there.

when in ur life did that level of obsession start tho? and what level of obsession did u have before then ?
That “level” so to speak began in my pre-teen years just after I tickled someone for the very first time. Prior to that encounter, I did spend what felt like a large amount of time thinking about how much I wanted to tickle, especially feet and looked at every pair of feet I could find either live or in any kind of print. This has just always been a part of my day to day…

I've been obsessed with feet, tickling and ticklishness since I was 7 or 8 old. Though, I've been fantasizing so much more than I actually practised.

I've been obsessed with feet, tickling and ticklishness since I was 7 or 8 old. Though, I've been fantasizing so much more than I actually practised.
what do u guess were the things that got u started being obsessed with the tickling and ticklishness thing ?

what do u guess were the things that got u started being obsessed with the tickling and ticklishness thing ?
Seeing my father tickling my mother's feet all the time, seeing female relatives, famuly friends teachers dangling their nyloned feet, watching tickle torture scenes on TV or in comics, playing tickle torture games at school or during camps, loving to hear girls burst out with laughter and beg, being insanely ticklish allover as a kid (at that point that having my upperbody examined by a doctor was torture to me) and being so introvert that my GP had advised my father to give me foot tickle sessions in the evening, which he sometimes did.

Nope. It's just something I latched onto as a kid because I was lonely.

Seeing my father tickling my mother's feet all the time, seeing female relatives, famuly friends teachers dangling their nyloned feet, watching tickle torture scenes on TV or in comics, playing tickle torture games at school or during camps, loving to hear girls burst out with laughter and beg, being insanely ticklish allover as a kid (at that point that having my upperbody examined by a doctor was torture to me) and being so introvert that my GP had advised my father to give me foot tickle sessions in the evening, which he sometimes did.
what were the tickle torture games? 😱

and also what was the upper body examination by a doctor ? as in how did the doctor examine it?

looking back i believe seeing tickling in cartoons and movies and tv shows seemed to peak my interest...but it was a girl i dated in high school that i tickled often and had a great laugh is when i realized how much i enjoyed it...the explosion of her laughter when I tickled her sides is what i remember most

Last edited:
Growing up it wasn't a constant presence. It has always made me flustered, but it wasn't until I got older that I started seeking it out independently. I was fortunate to meet the love of my life as a teenager so we've been participating in our own individual kinks together for a very long time. Nowadays I engage with content several times a week on my tumblr, chat with others, or writing. As with many, my engagement with the community will ebb and flow. Even in my life with my husband, there are times that we are more kinky or less. Sex is fun. Kink is fun. But, when life gets busy, doing more involved scenes, whether they be tickle sessions or hard impact play, can be hard to manage when we both come home exhausted from work. I'm sure that once we have kids, kink will go on the backburner again for a bit. That being said, we do try to sneak in smaller expressions of kink such as more playful tickle interactions and spankings when heavy BDSM sessions may not be practical.

Tickling has an ever-increasing place in my life. Sometimes it takes up a whole day. I have lived with it since I was a little man, and although there are many times when it gets in the way, this pleasure isolates me from the mundanity of the world.

Tickling has an ever-increasing place in my life. Sometimes it takes up a whole day. I have lived with it since I was a little man, and although there are many times when it gets in the way, this pleasure isolates me from the mundanity of the world.
how does it take up a whole day ?

Seeing items when I’m out shopping sometimes makes me relate them to tickling immediately. For example, walking past the hairbrushes or baby oil in shopping aisles. First though is connecting them to tickling - either times I’ve used these tools or have had them used on me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back