• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Stitch on eBay

He should have done the purging sooner than later. The fact he is not a faithful or religious person is feeding the toy.

Putting up crosses and splashing holywater like this is some B-movie and not believing these things will actually help is part of the problem.

How many of us only think of doing these things because they're desperate and they saw it in a horror movie, and not because they truely believe in the light? The fool.

He's a weak-minded, timid, easily frightened fool. He admitted it himself, and he is easy prey for whatever is controlling this toy.

There are so many other things he could have done that he's not even considering. Things that go beyond mere exorcisms. I don't want to talk about it though, because then you'll think I'M crazy (if you don't already).

Then again, this could be a really well planned prank. Its very possible. I give this the same ammount of due credit as crop circles and cattle mutilations. People can't prove aliens did those things, but the way they were pulled off and done don't make any sense. That is...until you actually investigate and stop the awe-struck wondering.

There is an explaination for this. Its simple, if its true. The toy is being used as a medium, since, as the so called priest pointed out, only living matter can be possessed. Things like the Chucky movies are not physically possible. Objects CAN be manipulated by forces by they cannot be possessed.

I could go into a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNG lecture about this, but I won't, I just don't want to.

I suggest talking to it and asking it why it's doing this. He mentioned that it said "please come home daddy". It could be a lost soul using the toy to communicate with him, and it's throwing temper tantrums because it's not getting it's way.

He's right about one thing- do not humor the creature by being afraid or give it credit for your suffering. Rather, ask it it's name. If it refuses to tell you, then its clear what it is and there are steps to take to combat it.

Sending it to other people is the most irresponsible thing to do, and while he admits that in a seemingly cowardly tone, it could just be part of the act, if it is one. If it is not, then what I've said stands.

Last edited:
Also, I don't like Disney movies very much. Well, except for Aladdin and the Lion King.

Wow!
That definately IS a pretty freaky story.
I'm not too sure whether to believe it or not, though. There are a GREAT many people who are more than willing to spend a large amount of time typing play-by-play "accounts" of certain interesting situations such as haunted items for the sole purpose of building up their potential buyers into a over-priced bidding frenzy. At least this is what crossed my mind.

But, the biggest question is-what was the final bid? Seriously, if this little stuffed doll which seems loaded for bear with evil spirits sold for a four figure denomination then I just so happen to have an enchanted margerine container.

The bidding starts at $300.

They're more foolish than he is for wanting such a thing, if it really is enchanted. Why would you welcome a curse into your home?

I don't think 90% of the people that responded actually believe him, even if they seem interested and are bringing up valid points and suggestions on what to do.

The fact people are willing to pay top dollar for a stupid toy they can get anywhere else doesn't begin to contain the stupidity of this whole fiasco.

I'm not doubting this stuff has happened before, in fact, this is small stuff compared to some things, some far worse things...

Anyways, if it's the excitement of having a "possessed toy" that people want, they're probably going to be disappointed. I don't believe this case.

the auction had to be restarted because the winning buyer said he had no intentions of paying for it. Current bid is at $183.50 and it started at $0.01

That's a helluva trick, I'd say. If the guy's still hurting for $$ after the auction he'd get a good job as a horror/B-movie writer.
I'd give it a bit more credit if it was more than just this one guy and his story...if he finds a way to videotape it actually doing something or someone reliable backs him up then....

Well he's got that Gary fellow from the paranormal thingamajigger and the picture of the ear moving...

After having read the article, I believe that it is a hoax. The seller is hoping that some "paranormal researcher" will pay a lot of money for a used stuffed toy which has basically no resale value.

Exactly Ness. His whole account is riddled with suspicion. There is nothing conclusive that he has to offer, and if you actually read the greater portion of it, as I did purely for the amusement of seeing if anyone would call him a loon, he actually takes back some of the things he said, and when offering to provide more, he doesn't fulfill it, as he's convenientally at work or out of the house early and his so called fiancee seems to be taking this with a grain of salt for someone who is supposedly scared out of her mind as well.

Its actually ironic, in that they aren't taking this seriously enough, when apparently their lives very well could be in danger.

No one believes the toy is possessed, they wouldn't buy it otherwise. And the winning bidder who didn't want to pay for the item suddenly gets cold feet?

Please, thats just him trying to get more attention for his toy.

And what makes this really sad is if he really believes this is happening in some demented way. Sometimes, and theres a complex for this, people who lie compulsively will eventually believe their own lies.

Its very possible this man is mentally ill. And if he is, and he hires ghostbusters or something, he's going to get ripped off. All those folks can do is predict and foresee, and read auras and energy, and electromagnetic pulses.

They're out of their league and he's out of his mind.

Last edited:
He might actually have a mental problem -- in his article, he mentioned something about taking "medication" to calm down. I wonder what he's on ...

Exactly what I just said Val. He probably is either A- mentally disturbed person who is on medications which compel him to say and do and see things he would not see otherwise, or B- such a compulsive liar whose fallen into the snare of his own lie because in some twisted way, he wants to tell a tale of woe and punish himself and of couse take us along for the ride and make some change while he's at it.

He could write a book, but not sell a toy. If it does sell, they're more foolish than he is.

I don't know if he's disturbed or just very crafty. It'd be rare for someone to be that disturbed as to actually believe his toy is haunted but ALSO balanced enough to come up with a very well crafted story, complete with photos to back it up, AND to put the ad up there and get attention from paranormal types.
No...my bet would be placed on simply "crafty". I wonder what his other jobs are...I'd say one of them is "car salesman" 😛

Hmm...I'm also going to go with you guys and call BS on this. I say it's some desperate guy trying to get a bunch of money and some publicity. It's still kind of funny though!

Anyone else ever read the short story The Monkey by Stephen King? This guy's story really reminds me of that.

I guess its one way to get $200 for an old Teddy.

Just for more confirmation that this is a hoax: Those burns aren't real. I have devoted the past 6 years of my life to special effects makeup and props... you can tell that those burns are nothing more that a little latex and fake blood. Somebody should have told him you can use gelitan instead of latex... it would have saved him a little money and he wouldn't have to make so much from this hoax to cover his cost!

SIDE NOTE:
If this this was real, I'd buy it. Nothing will spruce up a haunted house and draw crowds more than a "haunted" item. I already have three.

I guess he just figures there are enough sentimental people out there for him to blackmail them on a large scale. I'm sure that someone could make a case for a lawsuit there.

Or just send him a good recepe for rabbit pie.

No no...Im quite sure it's legal. There are enough animal rights people to have already tried to shut him down in every way legally possible. If you own a rabbit you're allowed to have it butchered and eat it...just the way it goes, it's called "farming". 😛 We're probably going to buy chickens this year and do precisely the same thing with them though we won't be extorting money from people to get us to spare them. 😛

i liked clickin on the pics to make the ear look like it was moving back and forth...yepp..no life here! lmao..

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back