• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have a Comfy, Cuddly Christmas (VC, f/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Posting a little early I suppose but I think it's worth giving everyone another little 'gift' for the holidays before they head out to be with family and friends. ^^

So, here's a cheerful holiday scene with some pleasant cuddling, featuring Vermilion and Shenseia from the recently released 'Vermilion Crescent'. 🙂

The two girls lounge in a pleasant albeit dark log cabin somewhere but they're nice and warm as a cozy fire illuminates the room despite a snowstorm passing the frosted windows outsides. Clad in lovely holiday garb, the duo just relax and cuddle on a comfortable fur rug before a decorated tree...although it seems Vermilion might be interested in heating things up a little more as she playfully fingers her dark-haired friend's sides and belly.

And do I see a familiar baby dragon taking a few licks at the candy canes that the girls are playfully 'wearing' on their toasty toes? It looks like Shenseia is enjoying the feeling on her fire-warmed feet, doesn't it? Just about to crack as that also-dressed-for-the-occasion-drake adds his holiday cheer to Vermilion's playing up above...the scene might be getting a little hotter, if you know that look in Ver's eyes. 😉

As always, linework/designs by myself, excellent colorwork by my good friend Will Georges...who added quite an aura of warmth with the tones in this image (plus I adore how he made the fur-lining look on the girls' outfits).

From both of us, we wish you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy and Healthy New Year! 🙂

A well-received and wonderful gift - nice job too 😉. Thank you very much, Khali! Have a Merry Christmas!

:cool

FeatherDaemon:
Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked this little 'gift'. Hope you had an enjoyable Xmas too.

C.A.B.:
Thank you a lot for the lovely comment on the cozy little pic here. 😉 I hope everyone is enjoying these recent works of ours. ^^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back