• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever been tickled to such an extreme you passed out?

flightless_me

TMF Expert
I don't think I can count how many times I had passed out when one of my exes tickled me. This is because he wasn't as observant or just down right thinking of me as my current boyfriend. I was actually scared at first to introduce tickling with my current boyfriend because of my past nightmares with tickling. However, I am happy to report my current boyfriend has never had me pass out. He is really nice. Granted, he tickles me to the brink of it, but, I haven't passed out. I love him!! But I was just thinking about the past and wondered, has anyone ever passed out due to the extreme of the tickling or have you ever had anyone pass out?

I've only really passed out once, but that was during being tickled by a gang of people in an abusive situation I couldn't escape from. I have come close once to passing out with someone I've met up with, but they have always been very observant and respected the use of safewords.
The thing I tend to find happens though is that sometimes I will float into a subspace if the tickling is intense and prolonged, but that is a wonderful feeling.

I've gotten close.I have been so dazed afterwards,that I peed all over myself one time and another time I walked into NYC traffic after leaving Arena/Blaze and did'nt know where I was.
My freind Sunfire did'nt respond for a few seconds after an intense torture with three small feathers on our X-rack. I worked her feet ,sides,and arms for over an hour.She stopped screaming with laughter,made a moaning noise,then went dead. I unstapped her and helped her down.She could'nt get up off the floor for five minets. Her eyes were totally glazed over.

Yes I have on 2 occassions. Neither one was an enjoyable event. I did not feel well for sometime after I came around. Not a really good feeling!

Much to my regret I haven't been tickled in to such a state. :sigh:

wow I didnt know that was even possible, but then again i never considered that facts increased blood flow, endorphins, and adrinaline, also laughing till short of breath(hence many ppl stating *i cant beath*). i guess it would be alot easier than expected.

Can't say I have. Sounds like a very unpleasent experience 😀

This actually almost happened with me the other day. A good friend of mine who is into tickling and is hyperticklish. Her and I were horsing around. I grabbed her barefoot and started tickling which caused her to squirm laughing hysterically and she fell off the couch trying to get away. I jumped on her back and started attacking her ribs. She was laughing so hard that it was all she could do. She couldn't say anything. All she was doing was laughing hysterically and squirming like mad. I did stop and when she finally caught her breath she said that was very intense and that she was about to pass out. She loves to be tickled but she even said that was a little much. After I felt really bad because it is suppossed to be fun not torturous. Especially when you have someone who enjoys it like she does.

ya, i cant believe someone would just not notice. i am a very attentive person. and the only person i have tickled to any great extent was my ex. it was awsome and i would NEVER in a million years do anything to make her pass out. i usually stop when she starts coughing and getting short of breath....but thats just who i am....and even then that has gone a little too far for my taste

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back