• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever just flat out asked it you could?

hotchytick2

TMF Regular
There is a girl I know whom I have been dying to tickle her feet for months now. I have tried every creative way to try and tickle her feet, and have been either too nervous or thwarted by some circumstance. I have been so excited and frustrated to tickle her pretty feet that just yesterday I was almost tempted to blurt out and ask "Can I tickle your feet?" Of course I didn't have THAT much balls, but I am wondering if anyone has ever done this, and if so how did it turn out? Maybe I will find some inspiration.

I have never right out asked someone to let me tickle them, but I have tickled hundreds of people. I used a creative way, and each time, I have been quite successful, and they have been none the wiser.

same here...i never asked if i could..i just waited for a 'PLAYFUL OPPORTUNITY"...and just said let's see if your feet are ticklish...or lets see if you have any willpower and not pull away if i tickled your feet...or any other place for that matter

I came really close to divulging the whole idea to a close friend the other day. I'm talking broaching the idea of actually tying and tickling her feet. God, how I want to! I already know she's wonderfully ticklish, but I haven't hit the feet. And damnsure not tied-up.
After I hedged on it, I felt relieved that I didn't, but also dissappointed. I was so close to going for it. Thing is, she works with me, and if she was totally squicked-out by the idea, I'd have that albatross hanging over my head every time I saw her at the job.

LOL on more than one occasion I have asked girls if I could tickle them. Sometimes, tickling just seems to crop up in conversations, other times I sorta lead them in that direction.

Just don't "blurt" it out like some desperate horndog (even if you are 😛 aren't we all eh?), try to be smooth and playful about it y'know? Make it seem like you're daring her to say yes, challanging her even... that way you set the playful vibe and she'll most likely go along with it.

If you REALLY want to tickle them, sneak up from behind and use the chloroform. When they are unconscious, tie them up and tickle them crazy. It really sucks if they turn out not to be ticklish though....

NOTE: Just to be on the safe side, the previous statement was a joke. Neither TickleTheater or it's staff condone or endorse the kidnapping, chloroforming, or torturing unwilling peoples. If they are cool with it though, go for it. 😉

haha

Y'know, for all these years, I've seen chloroform used as a wonderously simple, effective plot device in movies and novels and so on...but where the heck does one purchase it, anyway. I have a hunch if I just walked into the neighborhood pharmacists and asked for a bottle, they'd report me.

Chloroform R Us: For all of your chloroform needs.

Extra parking in rear

Chloroform R Us: For all of your chloroform needs.

Extra parking in rear

i thought chloroform makes one puke after they wake up??

and how well do you know this girl? why not start out with a foot massage?

imzadi

I like the foot massage idea...

I'm finding that a friend of mine, with whom I'm developing a close bond, is dropping hints that she has a foot fetish...and I think that if she drops any more hints I'm just going to put my feet in her lap and just say, "Well, have at them or give me yours!" 😉 I dunno how well that will go, but it would be funny...

I say go with the foot massage idea to break in the whole direct contact thing...but go for it...let us all know how it goes!!! Good luck!!!

Y'know, for all these years, I've seen chloroform used as a wonderously simple, effective plot device in movies and novels and so on...but where the heck does one purchase it, anyway. I have a hunch if I just walked into the neighborhood pharmacists and asked for a bottle, they'd report me.

ROFL

*struts into pharmacy*

hey mac! Yea I'd like some band-aids, a pack of tic-tacs oh and a bottle of chloroform *whistles* hey where u going? U better be ordering a pizza buddy! :angry:

😛

U know, about the foot-massage ploy, here's what I find interesting: I actually find massaging to be more intimate than tickling. I wouldn't mind being tickled by casual friends; but I would never allow or agree to a massage with anybody but my gf. If a friend of mine (guy or gal) asked if they could massage my feet I'd get very uncomfortable; however if they just tickled my feet randomly or whatever, I'd just consider it a playful moment between friends.

In my mind the order would be tickling THEN massaging; not the other way around. I'd assume that's how people normally think, it's just that a nervous fetishist might consider massaging to be easier to pull off since it isn't as "taboo" as tickling? I dunno...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back