• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever overhead talk about tickling?

jtikly28

TMF Novice
Have you ever been somewhere where somebody was talking about tickling? I was at an adult couples store a few months ago and was looking at some things and I overheard this one person who worked there asking a customer if she needed any help finding anything. She said, "Well yes, I want my boyfriend tied up and laughing tonight, please tell me you have stuff for tickling." Then a whole conversation was struck up about what she was planning to do to him, where her boyfriend was ticklish, and only the best things to use, etc. Anyone else ever overhear anything anywhere?

That's some adult store. x)
I personally have never really overheard anyone talk about tickling, unless you count my nephew's Tickle Me Elmo talking. xD

I have and it's weird sometimes. I oddly feel kind of embarrassed when it happens. I feel like I'm acting weird and everyone will notice my reaction to the tickle talk. It's weird when people start talking about fetishes to me too.

I once overheard a drunken couple unabashedly talking about it at a bar in the Philippines many years ago. At the time, I felt weird overhearing a conversation that should have taken place in private :lol

Only once - they were blocking low so I hit.

But no, seriously - I remember a conversation during school, a classmate of mine was talking to somebody about how she or somebody else were sitting on somebody, tightly with their arms by their sides - and was just tickling them and they couldn't move.

Naturally, I froze and my heart skipped a beat. And since this was around the time where I was real shy, I didn't respond at all.

Haha, ya I dunno... it was sorta interesting overhearing it... just happened to be at the right place at the right time. But ya know, from seeing tickling happen once in awhile where I work for my second job, and being tickled once before and tying and tickling an ex boyfriend once... it was all just interesting to hear.

I personally haven't.
But I've heard that someone talked about it in a wedding ceremony.
In his hometown , "feel ticklish" has the same pronounce with "give birth".
So the bridegroom tickled the bride and asked her "Do you feel ticklish?", meaning" Will you give birth to a child?". Just to blessed themselves for a baby.
And the bride laughed "Yes, yes!"
Everyone in the wedding was laughing very happily.:lol

I heard my uncle apologising to my aunt about some fight they had and she became impatient with his rambling semi- drunken meanderings and I heard her say,"I thought you said you were going to tickle me" That's when I peeped around the corner and saw them sitting facing each other with her bare feet in his lap. Toes wiggling. Another time (same aunt and uncle) he was sitting on their front porch and she stood braced on the railing with her back to him and said "I think I'm getting a callous on the bottom of my foot"
"Please check it for me but dont tickle me " Then I heard "Ooooweee you're tickling but dont stop" One other time I overheard her in the next room saying to my uncle, "My feet stink " "Wanna smell em'?" Then I heard her scream and giggle like crazy for several minutes and finally say as she was gasping for air, "Oooo I like the way you tickle me"

A woman I was dating was babystting her 3 mo old nephew and changing his diaper. I was in the room with her and she said to her nephew in babyish talk "See that man over there? He's good to aunties feet. He tickles she toes and makes she feel good. And nasty." I was on her as soon as she put the baby down, snatchin them slippers off and gettin at them feet. She screamed and laughed so hard the laughter went silent as tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes. Damn I miss her to this day

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back