• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you seen this? Tickler in FL

She shouldn't of left the side door unlocked then! 🙄

That was actually me! I can't believe I made the news! The nakedness is a nice touch dont you think? 😉

EDIT: For those of you who can't ditinguish fantasy from reality, yes I am joking. I live in NYC (unfortunately!) and my arms can't stretch all the way to Florida! :wowzer:

Last edited:
Ethical Edward-- wow, I can't believe you made the news! Was she young, old or what? Hopefully she was a hottie with nice feet. I'd love to hear more details....I have read alot of your posts, hope life is treating u better. --10Twinkle toes

If it IS anyone who is here.......then dude, go get yourself some help, it's totally uncool to do that, not to mention you make us ALL look bad.

nontkl said:
If it IS anyone who is here.......then dude, go get yourself some help, it's totally uncool to do that, not to mention you make us ALL look bad.

I was joking of course and put a special edit on the post just to make sure everyone knows it. I live in New York first of all and second I put a wink at the end of my post to signify that I was kidding. I wonder who this person 10twinkletoes who posted his one post REALLY is. I know I have a lot of enemies on this board because of comments I made under a different name and this 1 poster is no doubt one them incognito. I don't mind at all really. I just don't respond to negative remarks of any nature. :idontwann

yea i've seen this..i posted a link to this story in the tickling discussion..why can't the creep get captured?

Ethical Edward said:
I was joking of course and put a special edit on the post just to make sure everyone knows it. I live in New York first of all and second I put a wink at the end of my post to signify that I was kidding. I wonder who this person 10twinkletoes who posted his one post REALLY is. I know I have a lot of enemies on this board because of comments I made under a different name and this 1 poster is no doubt one them incognito. I don't mind at all really. I just don't respond to negative remarks of any nature. :idontwann

I didn't think it was you (or anyone else who posted), I assumed you were joking. But if the guy in question does have a tickle fetish, the odds are he might be lurking around the TMF and may see this post, so I was directing it at him, if he happened to see it.

nontkl said:
I didn't think it was you (or anyone else who posted), I assumed you were joking. But if the guy in question does have a tickle fetish, the odds are he might be lurking around the TMF and may see this post, so I was directing it at him, if he happened to see it.

I know you didnt but understand that there are about 2 dozen people on this site who hate my guts because of past mistakes and would LOVE to add my joke post to an email to the FBI or something and see me get in trouble having it as some sort of "confession." No harm no foul to you though. :wavingguy

Ethical Edward---Are you super paranoid or what? I am new to the site, so that would explain my limted posts. As far as being an "incognito enemy" from your past,that is another sign of your paranoia. I assure you I have no idea who you are, and I was just trying to strike up a conversation...do you really think that the FBI would even care about a naked toe tickler? Pretty sure that they have better things to do with their time......take some Prozac and by the way why do u always feel that u have to justify your every move with your posts... be a man! I am sure all the bloggers dont hate u.

Ethical Edward said:
I know you didnt but understand that there are about 2 dozen people on this site who hate my guts because of past mistakes and would LOVE to add my joke post to an email to the FBI or something and see me get in trouble having it as some sort of "confession." No harm no foul to you though. :wavingguy

On this site I have to be paranoid unfortunately. My PM box is near full of wiseguys trying to get me in trouble or kicked off by starting fights with me. I used to pity them and give them a small response but now I just delete their silly attempts. If what you say is real then I apologize to you but actually the FBI internet division would be very interested in this if the real guy were posting on here. But like the Bob Dylan song goes, "It Aint Me Babe." And if you dont believe me about the hatred for me on this site than just go ask "the TMF kliq" and im sure certain members will be delighted to PM you very old posts that I made when I was angry and a very different person but im sure theyll convert you to despise me like they do everyone else...and it still won't bother me at all. It never does. I gave my word to the mods to obey the rules and that word and the rules are all that count. :Hyrdrogen

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back