• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a hard time accepting it...

ToastBurglar

TMF Poster
Hey All,

I know I don't post a lot here and there is a reason behind it that has of late reared its ugly head. I still cannot for the life of me accept my foot fetishism (and coupled tickle fetish with it) as a part of who I am. I am conflicted and don't know what to do, I want to enjoy it as all of you happily do, but at the same time wonder if there is a way out ya know? Again sorry for lurking, I suppose it was all because I'm uncomfortable in my own skin? Anyway, your suggestions, advice and healthy disclosure are appreciated, I'd like to see if it is possible for me to make this a part of my life or not! Thank you all in advance, and please keep flaming to yourself if you'd be so kind.

Joe

when i was younger, back in my secondary school days, i used to feel the same but over time with having gfs who were open minded and tried out the whole foot fetish scene AND then begin to like it (because of me 😛) i accepted it and it is great that my current gf loves it as well...

i will admit that i am not very open about it because in this country, foot fetishes are not looked upon in a "cool" manner...

although i am open about my tickle fetish with nearly everyone and that has paid off VERY! well 😀

so in answer to your question, from my experience, the more you endulge, the more you accept it....

as for getting rid of your fettish... i have no clue... and i doubt that anyone on this forum will as most people here are on this site to find out MORE on their fetishes, its not like you are going to have people who have got rid of this part of their lives on here

Thanks for your thought out reply, getting rid of it if I choose to attempt that would obviously require some professional help. However, possibly the more I indulge the easier it would be, I just weird myself out for some reason. But the community is pretty supportive, thought I'd reach out to them a bit for some advice.

Hey, I'm still having difficulties that pop up here and there with it myself, but, I feel as if I've gained enough 'pros' from reluctantly opening myself to the possibility of me 'maybe' having a tickling fetish to weigh out the normally prominent 'cons'.

And as for getting rid of the fetish (though I SO wouldn't recommend it, and am not even sure if it's possible - even with your head going through the blender! Trust me! :stickout) how about just keeping yourself ridiculously busy doing... practically ANY thing else to keep your mind busy enough so it will 'stop' playing with those ideas I'm only positive are running around in your head every time you try to repress it. 😉
I'm not saying it worked, I'm not saying it didn't, but for almost twenty years I did my best to make myself sleep as little as possible since I was doing everything and more I could to keep myself busy and distracted (social life, movies, etc.).

If you're looking for anyone to talk to about this, I'm open (whenever I'm not on with my iPod). 😛

The only way to rid yourself of something like a fetish, something that's embedded deep into your persona, is through brainwashing.

Like Rebel said, indulge. I was insecure about it when I was younger, but being open to it with GFs over the years has paid of incredibly. My current GF loves it to death XD
Makes me feel alot more secure about it.

I know how you feel. I have been hiding my fetish for years. I think my family already knows about it and for that I feel a little strange. I would just say like everyone else to just try and indulge it. I had been trying to get rid of it but it is just something in you that you have to come to terms with. I have been trying to find the right time and place to come out about it but for now I am just being me. You have to make a decision about it. I wish you luck in whatever your decision.

I'm not sure if it's possible to ever truly get rid of something like a fetish. But I'm sure that seeing a psychologist might help if that's something you absolutely want.

That said, unless it's harming others or severely disrupting your life, I'm not sure I'd ever want to get rid of something like a fetish. I know that I'd never want to get rid of my pantyhose/tights/stockings fetish. While I don't have a foot fetish, I do have a strong hosed foot fetish.

For a while I thought all of this was strange, but then I embraced it and decided to accept it as part of who I am. And it's been incredibly rewarding to do that. I feel more secure about myself and I don't feel any shame in admitting it. Some would no doubt think it's weird but I've found that many don't think it's weird at all. Women have appreciated my honesty and some have even had a lot of fun with it.

I guess what I'm saying is that trying to fight something so deeply ingrained in who you are may not be the best way to go about things unless it's really impacting your life. There's nothing weird about a foot fetish. 🙂

these are some pretty good replies...

i can garuntee you.... once u begin to indulge in it, you will hate yourself for even thinking about getting rid of it 😛

You guys and gals are amazing, I really thought I was the only one suffering from this issue. When i was younger and my parents learned of this thing...man that was bad, I was really shunned and sent to therapists for it, and if I remember correctly they said it was perfectly normal, but I never did forget the feeling. When your own folks tell you "that's sick in the head" it kinda made accepting it quite a challenge. I really appreciate the support you all have given me, truly I want to incorporate this into who I am. I've got one foot in the pool and am pondering if its a good idea to dive in. I will try to indulge a little, finding a partner open to it would make it a lot easier, I'll have to try that. But honestly from the bottom of my heart to al of you that took the time, thanks for helping me realize I wasn't alone, and hey I won't have to lurk anymore 😀. I feel a bit more like I belong now.

your very welcome ma man...

this maybe out of term but in my eyes, it was very bad of your parents to be like that with you...

deffinately finding a partner to open up and "play" with is deffinately the best way to get comfortable with it, and dont be surprised if you suck someones toes let say, jack off then feel weird about it after, this used to happen to me a lot in my "exploration days"

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back