• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having A LOT of trouble with RealPlayer

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
For some reason there are a lot of RealPlayer files that I cant view. I get one these "wait while we download the necessary...whatever" and then it says "There is no software update available from Real to support this content." And this is for like 9 out of every 10 RealPlayer files I download. Any ideas? Would DivX work?

It was a couple of weeks ago I think I had a similar problem. It turned out that the files were downloaded as .rm (dot rm) but were in fact wmv (windows media player). I found out by dropping the files in a hex editor and checking the header to see if the file type matched. It didn't and I changed it to wmv and they worked OK in Media Player.

If "hex editor" and the rest of this doesn't make any sense to you just try renaming one of the files from .rm to .wmv and see if MP will play it. Renaming won't harm the file in any way but will change the application that tries to play it through windows.

"Policemen are numbered in case they get lost" - Spike Milligan

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back