• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

having problems uploading files

tickler082041

I split a file into 8 parts with hacha. I click on manage attachments to upload them but keep getting an invalid file type error.
the file looks like this
cheyenne.ram.0
cheyenne.ram.1 and so on.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Well the error message is pretty self-explanatory. The files you are trying to upload are not in an accepted format. If you notice the other people who split the files using Hacha .zip or .rar their files to get them uploaded to the site. 🙂

thanks administrater. I was able to do it by renaming it rar but I could not upload the hacha icon which was .0 by renaming it. I tried to IM you but was not granted access.

You do have the "Display extensions for known file types" enabled in Folder Options, right? If you don't know what that is, the answer is likely no. Without it checked, you often won't see the last .whatever at the end. To enable: Start>Control Panel>Folder Options>View>UNCHECK "Hide extensions for known file types." After that, then try adding the .zip or .rar after the last .whatever in the file.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back