• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having Problems Viewing The Site With My Browser

TicklePinkFeet

TMF Poster
I seem to be having problems viewing the website (as well as others) with my web browser. It only works with my ISP, but the image resolution is shitty and I prefer viewing it with a web browser. I've tried Internet Explorer and Opera and both of them won't connect for whatever reason. Already tried accepting all cookies and lowering net security but it didn't work. Can anyone help me or know what the prob might be?

BLONDLOVER said:
I seem to be having problems viewing the website (as well as others) with my web browser. It only works with my ISP, but the image resolution is shitty and I prefer viewing it with a web browser. I've tried Internet Explorer and Opera and both of them won't connect for whatever reason. Already tried accepting all cookies and lowering net security but it didn't work. Can anyone help me or know what the prob might be?
This happens only with this website or with all ?, What OS you have ? and what kind of connection you use for internet (dial-up, Cable-modem, ADSL) ?.

cosquillero said:
This happens only with this website or with all ?, What OS you have ? and what kind of connection you use for internet (dial-up, Cable-modem, ADSL) ?.

It only happens with some websites, which is strange, not all. I have broadband cable and Windows XP.

BLONDLOVER said:
It only happens with some websites, which is strange, not all. I have broadband cable and Windows XP.
Hmmm... have you installed an updated antiviruses ?.

BLONDLOVER said:
No, not that I know of. Where can I get the updates?
That depends of what antiviruse you have installed. I have Norton Antivirus 2005 and it has an option called live update, i click over there and presto, my anitivirus is updated !. What antiviruses have you ?, if you haven't any you can either buy one (that that i told you, by sample) or download one free (AVG by sample).

Last edited:
Sometimes other programs that are running at the same time cause that kind of problems on my computer too. In my case, when I run Microsoft Word, problems are over when I close that program. Only on very few occasions I have to restart my browser too.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back