• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hawaian shirts

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother was wondering how many people on this great tickle forum like them and also how many people think theym ight trace it back to the eighties and tom selleck? for the hollywood brother back then the hollywood brother wore t-shirts. now a few years later the hollywood brother seems to like the hawaiian print shirts that were so popular back in the day. when the hollywood brother sees one the hollywood brother thinks of how he would look wearing one and drivng in a t-top sports car or a ferrari.

it just seems to the hollywood brother that it is a very old style but for some reason the hollywood brother is liking ti more and more as the hollywood brother advances in the years that the hollywood brother has spent on this forum and on earth

I don't know where Hawaiian shirts came from, but I guarantee if you (as in anybody) are wearing one, you are getting dirty looks and people are laughing at you behind your back. Maybe you shouldn't care what people think, but you should know what they're thinking.

They are thinking you look fuckin' ridiculous.

Listen not to the giant talking head! (Even in Wizard of Oz green today!) I think they look great. Not so much because they're fashionable, but because they are so over-the-top I can't help but find them the ultimate statement of just not giving a fuck. They're fantastic and the standard of tourists everywhere.

I have a fairly solid idea where Hawaiian shorts came from. 😉

Anyway, what's amusing to one is disgusting to another. I don't think there really ARE any barometers for what anyone wears anymore. Wander through any W**-M**t at any hour and see what we really look like. It ain't always pretty, but it's nearly always interesting.

Alot is in how you carry it off. I look like an idiot in a Hawaiian shirt. Now, you take the mob-cousins in the movie The Wanderers? Off-the-charts.

If it works for the HOLLYWOODBROTHE, then Hell Yeah and Hail Mary!

:coolgleamA:

I'm pretty sure they pre-date Tom Selleck and Magnum P.I. But I'm sure that the popularity of them were boosted by the show. We all could just Wiki it, but where is the fun in that? I'm pretty sure that Pierce and Honeycutt wore them in MASH on occasion.

Last edited:
Trust me:

We could all do worse than to get in touch with our inner tiki.

I guarantee you right now that if Don Ho was on all our money...there would no longer BE any worldwide economic meltdown, and an Age of Peace & Prosperity for ALL would dawn.

I hope everyone will sign the online petition http://ho-dollar.com!

Well if Bella says they're cool, then they must be. Looking like a foreign douche is awesome!

Rick Tibbler, you're THE MAN!!! Not only do you have THE coolest pen-name ever, but where on Earth do you get these obsolete backwards pics of ancient outmoded kitsch like the Bongomania album cover????? Awesome!!!!!

oh, BTW Annie Hall, is that your pic or someone else's? Cause it's perfectly dark and gorgeous (and I'm not hitting on you cause you look about 15 in the pic, sorry)

Okay, I've heard enough of the bashing !
Brother,

If you really like the shirts, Then by all means wear them.
There is nothing wrong with liking what you like even when the rest of "society" thinks you look stupid or foolish. Who gives a rip ! What matters is what you like and what you want to wear !
I like BDU pants and steel toed jump boots, I get looked at funny all the time.
But I like the look, and how functional these are for me. So to each his own !

Get the loudest and most colorful shirts that makes you happy, and wear them proudly my man !

J😛aw:

I think if anything needs to go, it's those super-loud tie-dyed tee-shirts. Even the more pastel type colors are okay, but it seems like all I ever see anymore are those really bright ones in primary colors. Make your own tie-dyes if you're gonna wear those things. Buying them in the mall is tacky.

Rick Tibbler, you're THE MAN!!! Not only do you have THE coolest pen-name ever, but where on Earth do you get these obsolete backwards pics of ancient outmoded kitsch like the Bongomania album cover????? Awesome!!!!!

Well, the screen-name is a goof, but as far as the Bongomania? I actually found that album on a newsgroup recently! I have a terrible weakness for Martin Denny-style tunes.

oh, BTW Annie Hall, is that your pic or someone else's? Cause it's perfectly dark and gorgeous (and I'm not hitting on you cause you look about 15 in the pic, sorry)

I'm 21. I've been a member for going on five years. I have four tattoos and three piercings and since I've been a member I have always had my own image in my signature, save for a couple weeks ago when it was a picture of a piece of art I liked.

To avoid further hijacking of this thread, you can always PM me.

We could all do worse than to get in touch with our inner tiki.

Hey! Where's the Les Baxter? And the Esquivel?

With my current physique, the only colors I can wear and look decent are the dark ones. I'll check out colors which call attention to my midsection after I drop some poundage.

With my current physique, the only colors I can wear and look decent are the dark ones. I'll check out colors which call attention to my midsection after I drop some poundage.

*shudders* I am reminded of the 300 lb., triple-assed woman in the neon-yellow-jumpsuit-sighting over the weekend.

Hey! Where's the Les Baxter? And the Esquivel?

Even those greats pale before the rhythmic magic of the bongos!

NAH! Just shittin' around. Love all that stuff. :39:

I'm 21. I've been a member for going on five years. I have four tattoos and three piercings and since I've been a member I have always had my own image in my signature, save for a couple weeks ago when it was a picture of a piece of art I liked.

To avoid further hijacking of this thread, you can always PM me.

if anyone on hear is saying that you is not your picture then they should mind there own business. all the hollywood brother knows is that from the different signatures that you have had on here, you photograph so amazing that it is beyond incredible and the hollywood brother sincerely means that.

now getting back to the thread topic, the hollywood brother likes the fact that the shirts are thin, button down, very comfortable and have nice summer like hollywood brother patterns on them. also it is kind of cool to leave a few buttons undone to show off any tanning of the chest area and to have a little ticklish chest hair showing like cool guys used to back before the time of the hollywood brother

Hey, if you can pull it off, it's because you ARE...

... :cool2: HOLLYWOODBROTHE!

Me, I'm already tired of the skulls on everything trendy, lately. Well, keeping in mind that 'trendy' here is a good year behind bigger burghs.

On the other hand, Hawaiian-style shirts with skulls could look plenty swanky, done well...

skulls...bongos...and pineapples...

*shudders* I am reminded of the 300 lb., triple-assed woman in the neon-yellow-jumpsuit-sighting over the weekend.

I've seen many fat women in my time (and have been a boyfriend to one). And brightly-colored clothing in the wrong hands can definitely be dangerous! But a woman with three asses? Does Monty Python know about this? 🙂

Seriously, all I'm saying is that my banker's belly has got to go before I'll think about "going Hawaiian" again.

Even those greats pale before the rhythmic magic of the bongos!

NAH! Just shittin' around. Love all that stuff. :39:

Hey, nothin' wrong with it from where I sit!

Funny how the Net can impact meatspace, and visa-versa: So, I'm watching this rare-as-hell movie t'other night called Virgin of Bali, from 1972, about a bloke who has enough of the rut living in London at the time, and runs off to his own Polynesian paradise.
But that's neither here nor there. The SHIRTS! My God, the shirts were FANTASTIC! I probably wouldn't have even noticed them, were it not for this discussion.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back