• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hawaii Tickle Session

Ticklee270315

I’m an m20 lee located in Hawaii. It’s very hard to find anyone out here but is there anybody who’s a switch or ler either in or willing to travel to Hawaii to tickle torture me. Please message me if interested.

Hey there fellow tickle guy!
Where in Hawaii, RU? What island,? I'm going next month to Kona on the Big Island for 3 days, then onward for a week to Princeville on Kauai. I'm a true switch slightly leaning to ler and a fantastic tickler who's also verry ticklish, especially the legs and niiice well groomed size 9.5s with soft smooth soles, neat toes and manly tops! How bout you? How ticklish and where most?

Hey! I’m on Oahu and I’m very ticklish everywhere but worst spots are armpits, feet, privates, ribs. Will you be going to Oahu at all?

I had a feeling it was that island. Sadly, I will be in Kona for 3 days, then on to Princeville in Kauai for a week. Too bad you can't just come on over to Kauai or something, cause you sound very cool and fun to tickle! If ever on the west coast, come on up to the gr8t Pac NW and SEA me in Seattle for the tickling of a lifetime bud! Good luck finding your Island Ler!! Mahalo! Kevin

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back