• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre, m/f foot

jts963

1st Level Yellow Feather
There was a popular Hong Kong kung-fu movie called Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre made in 1978, based on a popular novel. This movie has no particular relevance to us except that it has spawned several remakes, all of which featured a woman getting her foot tickled for information!

The first remake was a Hong Kong TV series in 1986, starring Tony Leung and Kitty Lai.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128002

Unfortunately I don't have a vidclip but here are some vidcaps:

OK there's one more remake: a Hong Kong TV series in 2000, starring Gigi Lai as the lee. I tried to upload the files but I get a weird "missing security tag" error so here's a link to the source thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1448988#post1448988

I don't know why the poster uploaded all that extraneous material nor why he labeled it nontickling because there's definitely some tickling there. Just fast-forward to the final quarter to see it.

Check this out: there's a new Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre produced this year entirely by Mainland China (I think they were partners with Taiwan in one of the previous productions). Here is the vidclip that contains a brief tickling scene:

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv_tVWZNSR0&NR=1

Come on, people, nobody has anything to say about this remarkable mainstream series? When have we seen this much tickling before in mainstream?

Last edited:
Hmm... the shoe/sock removal was nice, but I'm not sure if that was tickling. It seems like she's in pain, and she certainly isn't laughing much.

Thanks for posting, though!

Hmm... the shoe/sock removal was nice, but I'm not sure if that was tickling. It seems like she's in pain, and she certainly isn't laughing much.

Thanks for posting, though!
Which "she" are you referring to? There are five different actresses and at least two of them are undoubtedly laughing. Granted, it's a hokey technique ( the kung-fu "tickle strike") but we mainstream fans have to take what we can get. I'm just amazed that tickling keeps showing up in this series. Btw, Jet Li played the hero in one of the movies, although he did no tickling there.

yes i know this one. the series and remakes always has those scenes. please let me know when you find them. thanks 🙂

Would it be possible for someone to attach the bits in sequence into one big clip?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back