• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heidi Klum tied and tickled!!!(fake)

razezeras

TMF Expert
Hi!!! This is my first fake ever, and i hope you like it. I'll try to reach better results in the future. If you would like to see a particular celebrity tickled, please let me know about this. I'll try to do my best.

Attachments

• heidi klum one.jpg
    heidi klum one.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 1,949
Usually I don't like fakes, but I must admit this is REALLY well done!
My compliments. I can't actually recognize Heidi Klum in that face,
but I suppose it's just a matter of the photo you took it from.

razezeras said:
Hi!!! This is my first fake ever, and i hope you like it. I'll try to reach better results in the future. If you would like to see a particular celebrity tickled, please let me know about this. I'll try to do my best.
:happy: good job!

Thanks!!!

Thank you very much!!! It's an honor to receive positive feedback from estabilished artists. Even if this is only my first fake, i'll personally try not to use only the face of my tickling celebrity...i like to use her entire body, placing it in a tickling contest!!! So, in this photo, you see the REAL Heidi Klum's body!!! I'm now working on a couple of Heidi's barefoot photos!!! 🙂

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing the fakes done on her real feet. 😀

That is a superbly done fake!!! And if this isn't your best work, I can't wait to see your best! Excellent job. :happy:

Heidi Klum foot tickled???YESSSS

I have posted just now my first foot-tickling fake!!! Oh, i wish to tickle her feet to tears!!! And then, more and more!! meanwhile, i'll do another couple of Heidi's fakes!!! always foot tickling...do you agree with me???
With ticklishness, Numenor

Hey raz...as long as your taking requests could you do some of Jessica Alba, or any of the girls from "Friends" or "7th Heaven" thanks and this one was great

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back